xxxvi

"AN UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER IN AN UNEXPECTED PLACE, PART ONE"

Alana had opened her gifts that had been given to her, and had found out that they had been from her parents, an unacknowledged relative, and surprisingly Professor McGonagall

Her parents had gifted her a book about spells and some powerful wizards (from her father); and a small book (from her mother). As for what Professor McGonagall had gifted her, it had been a necklace with a small charm of a dandelion centered on the chain, it had included a small note inside of the box. It read:

"Ms. Wallace,

I wish that you are well by the time you attend your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Your uncontrollable conditions have frightened our many staff at Hogwarts, and most importantly we wish you to get well.

Your Deputy Headmistress, Minerva McGonagall."

Alana then placed her gifts on a nearby table. And remembered yesterday before her parents had arrived: she had been free from her room, and now presumably her rights to travel to places other than her own room.

No figures told her any conditions now, so she stepped out into the hallway outside of her room yet again to experience the feeling of freedom once more.

Alana Wallace had grown tired of her previous adventures of the gardens, and the lobby. And the expansion of her own abilities had fueled her needs even more as a somewhat excuse to exercise her previous abilities and now present.

Why wouldn't she be able to venture these hospital walls? Alana thought as she slowly made her way down the hallway while wrapping her thin coat around her. If anything, the time is now since I'm healed.

The whole situation where the Wallace girl would have to stay at the hospital as a recovering stage seemed unnecessary to Alana since she had suffered no coughing fits or pains in her lungs.

The Hufflepuff concluded that she had not yet ventured down the many hallways, and every nook and cranny that spread throughout St. Mungos. And so she set out to complete that not-so simple task.

Her legs carried her past doors by doors, some people standing out in the main hallways: smiling with another or glooming in a single chair, and everything in between.

The staff of St. Mungos had not became interrupted by Alana Wallace's wandering nature, as they had been preoccupied with worries of their own that would determine how good of a health worker they would be.

Alana liked this since previous to the procedure she had been stared at for the tank she lugged around and now she was not acknowledged at all.

She continued this until Alana had reached a part of St. Mungos before. The hallways bore plain white walls, and somewhat colorful tiles as flooring; it had seemed almost the same as the rest of the hallways. But: this certain section was definitely different since there were no common visitors visible and the only people who seemed to pass her were the staff.

Alana's wonderment halted as a familiar voice had interrupted her thoughts and had sent a wave of cold chills throughout her body: "Alana, is that you?"