Chapter 1

Maria POV

* Beep* Beep* Beep*

When my alarm went off I groaned and got up. Today I had school... yay... I walked out of my bedroom and went to the bathroom and I saw that there was a line. Great. I went to my bathroom which is so small, but I have to use it. I changed into this ^^. Brushed my teeth and hair and made it into a ponytail. When I got all ready I groaned my phone and backpack. I went downstairs and saw My aunt cooking breakfast. Oh by the way my name is Maria. Me and my cousins and best friend are in a Band called O5. My cousins name are Chuy the oldest, Blake the second oldest, Then Me the third oldest, then Denis than, Alex. School year is almost over and the band have also been thinking about something. My aunt made breakfast which was pancakes. I ate my breakfast and put the dish in the sink and sat down with my backpack on the couch. I waited til it was time. "Come on guys we have to go!" I yelled to the boys. "COMING!" They all yelled. I went outside and waited til the bus came. The boys came out just in time the bus came. I sat down with my best friend and I have all classes with her, Anais! We went through every bus stop and went off to school.

*Skip bus ride*

All if the kids were pushing to get out of the bus, but me and Anais were last like always. We went to our lockers and I started to think about what the band were talking about, how are we going to tell our fans? The bell rang and we went off to our first class, Math.

We sat on our seats and waited til the teacher started talking. "Ok guys so you know school year is almost over so we will be doing some fun stuff!" Everybody just looked at her like is she ok? Well she wasn't. We did some "fun stuff" until the 45 no s were up.

*Skip classes till lunch*

Good thing the band had lunch together at the same time so we talked about what we were going to do and tell the fans. "Well you know almost all of us have failed texts cause of concerts" said Chuy. "Yea and we have to take a break, when school year is over we start our break." Said Denis. I nodded. "Then what are we going to do during that break?" I asked "meet new people I guess..." Said Alex. Lunch was over and we all went to our classes.