Chapter 31

Jack POV

  I have to break up with Aspen now...
When Aspen left I asked the guys if i should break up with her.

Me:"Hey guys I have to ask you guys something..."
Corbyn:"Yea what's up"
Me:"I wanna break up with Aspen"
Jonah:"And get back together with Maria?"
Me:"Well if she doesn't want to become a thing then we will just be friends I guess...💔"
Zach:"it's ok.. at least you guys will still be friends!"
Jack:"But I don't want to be friends.. I wanna be Girlfriend and Boyfriend"
Daniel:"If Maria wants to be friends, she wants to be friends"

  My heart broke... Aspen came back and I told her if we could go outside. She nodded her head.

Me:"Aspen I think we need to break up..."
Aspen:"I know you want to be with Maria but if you break up with me you'll be sorry.."
Me:"Can we break up please.."
Aspen:"I'm warning you Jack,  one wrong move everything turns out ugly"
Me:"Bye ex."
Aspen:"you'll see..." she said walking away.

I walked inside. And sat down. I wish all of this drama was over. The guys put on some music on and I heard Just a Dream... Yay. After I heard Maria's sweet and beautiful voice I started to crying. The others were patting my back.

   If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.

  And I put my hand up. The others chuckled. I laughed a little bit.

   We played On the Xbox for a while til i thought it was time to go to bed for me the others were still playing on the Xbox. I did my daily Good night snap. And went to bed.

                          -Next Day- 
Jack's POV

  I woke up still tired. I did my daily routine and bluh bluh.  I went ate cereal.

Maria POV

I woke up and went downstairs. Roman isn't outside any more yay!

Me and Denis went outside and ran around the street with happiness. The neighbors of course they know how crazy we are and they don't care what we do. That's how much they love us😂.  We were running around all happy until I saw a familiar car parking in the house. I watched who was coming out and Saw..............

Cliffhanger sorry🙁😞