Chapter 21

Maria POV

  Today I got to go see my mom and my 2 brothers!! My mom's name is Julie and my older brother who is 21 name is Eric and my 13 year old brother, Xavier. The one brother  I'm close to is Xavier. Eric is always at work he always helps my mom to pay the bills. When Eric doesn't work me and Xavier spend time with him. I drove to my house.

              -at the house-
I opened the door without knocking and the dogs were barking like crazy! Then I saw My mom's head around the corner.

Mom:"What are you doing here?!" She said all happy
Me:"I came here to stay with you guys for 2 days!" I said hugging her. She felt like crying.

   Then I saw Xaviers head popping around the corner.

Xavier:"MARIA?!" He said running up to me.
Maria:"Hey Xavier"

    Mom:"I called Eric he said that he's getting off work early to come and hang out!" I nodded my head.

  I went to Xaviers room and hanged out. He got on his phone and got on Younow. And some fans of o5 and Logang came in the live thingy.

Xavier:"Hey guys look who's here!!" Xavier said hugged me like a 2 year old "My 2nd oldest sister, Maria!!" He did You now for a while til Eric came back from work.

  Eric came inside the room and I got up to hug him.

Eric:"Hey Maria how are you doing?!" He said hugging me.
Me:"Good how bout you?" I asked
He gave me a thumbs up😂.

   "Hey guys wanna go out and hang out?" My mom asked we all nodded our head and went to the car. Eric was driving, My mom was shotgun, and me and Xavier were in the back seat. All of us were talking about random things. We parked at the Ice cream ship and we ordered Cookies and cream, family favorite. We sat down and enjoyed the Ice cream.

Xavier:"So Maria and Eric  when we get home wanna jump on the trampoline or play tetherball?!"

  I looked at Eric. "Do you guys still have the tetherball?" I asked Eric. He nodded, then he started to get the idea I was talking about. "Your on!" Said Eric. Xavier and my mom were laughing. "OK it's war!"

                          -Skip car ride-

Me and Eric got of the car as soon it stoped. We started to play tetherball and of course I won! "Hey I just came from work an 1 hour ago I'm tired!" He said laughing. At the end of the day I decided to Face time Jack.

*Beeb* *Beeb* *Beeb*

Then I saw Jack's face, sad and angry at the same time.

Me:"Hey Jack what happened?"
Jack:"Nothing..."
Me:"Are you sure?"
Jack:"Yes! I'm sure"
Me:"C'mon tell me"
Jack:"why didn't you tell me you were going to visit your family?"
Me:"Oh I'm so sorry I forgot!"
Jack:"Save it don't you have a boyfriend?"
Me:"No... who said that?!"
Jack:"Aspen... she even showed me a picture"
Me:"Show me"
Jack:*shows picture of Maria and Eric hanging out*
Me:"That's my brother,Eric Jack "
Jack:"Yea sure I got to go"

  He said without a goodbye.
I'm going to kill Aspen now.