Chapter 27

Maria POV

"Hey.." I said to Jack. "Can we talk Maria for a minute?" Jack asked.

"Um... yea sure"

We walked outside to talk.

"So remember the fight you had with Aspen?" Jack asked. I nodded my head.

"I really am sorry, I don't want you to leave my life... I'm sorry will you forgive me?"

I sighed...

"Well what you said really did hurt me... but I'll forgive you..."

Then I felt his arms around me really fast. And we looked at each other.. he leaned down and I leaned up but I remember that he was dating Aspen. I got out of his arms as fast as I could and went inside. Jonah already left and Jack did too.

I went to my room and got a text from Jack

Jack🙁: If I am still dating Aspen will you still be my friend?
Me: Yea...
Jack🙁: ☹ I'm sorry.
Me:Its ok goodnight...

Jack's POV

After I texted Maria that I was sorry if we could still be friends Aspen opened the door.

Aspen: Hey I have a picture for you about Maria.

Picture- *Shows Maria and A random guy leaning down trying to kiss*

Aspen: "I guess she moved on, she doesn't want to be your friend, but I'm here for you!"

I had anger and sadness in me. I think Maria lied to me? Did she really move on? Or is aspeb just trying to get us apart? I don't know...

Maria POV

I heard Alex yell my name I went downstairs and saw Alex standing next to a guy tall like Jonah but shorter. I looked at him confused.

Random Guy: "Hey Maria!"
Me:"..."
Random Guy:"Oh sorry I bet you don't remember me, I'm Roman, I'm Alex, Chuy,and Blake's 2nd cousin"
Me:"..." Alex,Blake,and Chuy just looked at him if like they didn't know him.
Roman:"I just came here to hang out with you if that's ok..?"
Me:"..."
Roman:"Ok so wanna go outside for a while?"
Me:".." *and also glares*
Roman:" Okkkkk....."
Me:"..." (Omg😂)
Roman: *Takes Maria's hand*
Me:*goes outside with him *
Roman:"Sooo.. I know we just met but wanna hang out tommorw?"
Me:"I hav-"
Roman:"Great I'll pick you up at 3 pm tommorw!"
Me:"..."

I was speechless. Who was that guy?!?!?!?!