Chapter 32

Maria POV

  And saw......... My mom,Xavier, And Eric. I ran up to the house all excited. When I got up to the house I hugged my momma, Eric and Xavier.

"Hi mom!!!" I said
''Hey Maria!!!'' My mom said hugging me.
"Hey Eric!" I said while hugging Eric
"Hey Xavier" I said hugging him

We went in the house and my aunt saw My mom!

Angela:"Omg Kids Julie is Here!!!!"
Julie:"Hey Anglea!!"

Alex,Chuy,and Blake: *Come running down the stairs hugging Julie*

Julie: "Oh my gosh kids I could hug all of you" *hugs all of them*

Denis:"Hey Julie!"
Julie:"Denis how are you?" *hugs Denis*
Denis:"I'm doing good how bout you?"
Julie:"Oh I'm doing great!"

Angela:"Chuy, Blake,And Alex go help Julie Get her things , so why did you guys came here?"

Julie:"well, Xavier told me that the band were talking a 2 month break so we decided to come over!"

Maria:" How did you Xavie?"
Xavier:"I heard it on the radio"

   I just nodded my head.

Jack's POV

  I was still thinking about what Aspen said. To be careful, Why?

Then all of a sudden everything went black.

  Unknown POV

  I knocked down Jack and the group got him up and took him To this abandoned house. We left a note for the other guys to give to Maria... the note said

      Hey Why Don't We Boys Give this note to Maria, if she wants to safe Jack she'll have come to *random address* to save him, but the thing she'll have to do is fight, fight,fight,fight for Jack. She needs to come alone... no police no nobody...just her if you want to save your little B***** friend....

From
            Unknown

    We got in the car and drove off.....

  Jonahs POV

I went to Jack's room cause he didn't come out. I didnt see him and saw a note.

Hey Why Don't We Boys Give this note to Maria, if she wants to safe Jack she'll have come to *random address* to save him, but the thing she'll have to do is fight, fight,fight,fight for Jack. She needs to come alone... no police no nobody...just her if you want to save your little B***** friend....

From
            Unknown

That's when we had to call the police and Maria...

I ran to tell the others and wasted no time...  Zach called the police and me and Daniel and corbyn ran to Maria's house.

    Maria POV

  Me and my mom were talking and bluh bluh bluh.. until the door was opened and saw Jonah,Daniel, and c orbyn running in.

Jonah:"Maria we need you to go here to save Jack!!!"
Me:"What happened?!?!?!"
Daniel:"They took Jack! We don't know who took him but go save him!!!!"
Me:"Where is he?!?!?!?!?" I yelled worried?!?!?!?!?!?!
Jonah showed me the letter

Hey Why Don't We Boys Give this note to Maria, if she wants to safe Jack she'll have come to *random address* to save him, but the thing she'll have to do is fight, fight,fight,fight for Jack. She needs to come alone... no police no nobody...just her if you want to save your little B***** friend....

From
            Unknown

My mom started to get worried too. I ran out of the house and ran to the address. Everybody got in a car and met me there.

   I ran and ran every second I take it's another second Jack could be dead...

Daniels POV

We called Jack's mom to come meet us at the address we were going and she got worried too. Everybody was worried. I hop Jack and Maria are ok....bwe met the police at the address and told them to turn off the sirens. And they did so the things won't turn out even ugly...

Maria POV

  I made it to the address... I took a deep breath and entered... I saw arrows going threw a door.... I opened the door.....