Chapter 35

Maria POV

  I saw that person who betrayed me.. Ally... I saw Jack's head pop up and I saw him crying...

Ally:"haha you made it through every station but can you get pass through me she said running towards me. Good thing I still had the chair in hand. I threw the chair at her head and she kinda stoped. My heart was racing.

Ally:"You wanna fight? For this Cute Jacky Poo?"  She said kissing him that's when I had to unleash. I ran up to her picked her up and threw into the walls. I saw in the corner of my eye I saw Jack watching us I had to finish this up. Not to stop the drama but for my family and friends. Ally got up and had a pole in hand I still had the chair. I hit her with the chair. I did all there crazy things to her until she gave up. I taped her and went outside and saw police cars parked. I saw everybody running towards the school. Even ambulance. "You forgot One more!" I turned around and Aspen was there. When the others saw me and Aspen about to fight they backed off. We started to fight Jack's mom was crying to us hurt and my mom too. Everybody was crying seeing us fighting. I started to cry while fighting worried I might never see Jack ever again. Aspen threw me to the floor. And walked towards Jack I got up slowly but fast. I ran towards her and tackled her which made her hit her head. She passed out and the police went to take her away. I ran towards Jack and asked him if he was ok. I cut the ropes and he got out and couldn't walk. So the ambulance took him away. His mom went with him. I bet she hates me for what I did to her son. I sat down crying everybody running towards me. "Its ok Baby don't cry" my mom said hugging me. The police came and said the all of the ones who were in this drama well the bad ones were going to jail for good. I kept hugging my mom. "I b-b-bet Jack  hates me now..." I said "Maria they don't hate you! But we have to go to the hospital!" Jonah said. Others went to the hospital while some of us statues here.

"Come on Maria we have to go see Jack!" My mom said

''No just take me home!" I said. My mom took me home. While the others were trying to make me go to the hospital with them.