Chapter 13

Maria POV

    The guys called to come over to their house and I had to go to my grandma's house, but nah I'll stay with Jack and the others. My aunt dropped me off at their house and Jack was outside I think waiting for me. "Hey I was waiting for you!" Jack said. "Aww you're so sweet!" I said. We went inside with the others. When we got in the house there were girls. ????? I asked "Why are there girls here Jack?" "Oh u-" then a dark haired  girl came towards us and grabbed Jack's hand "cause I'm his girlfriend have a problem with that? And if you have a problem with that then just leave." I just looked at her. And decided not to create problems so I left the house. I walked my way towards the house. I wasn't mad or anything but somebody just kicked me out of somebodys house when it's not theirs. I got a call from the manager.

Me:"Hello?"
Manager: "Hey Maria!"
Me: "Hey david"
David: "You ok?"
Me:"Yea so what's up?"
David: "So we need you guys to do a music video, I know you guys are in break but can you just do one Muisc Video please!"

  I sighed. "Um I'm at home let me check with the guys." I went to tell the boys that David was on the phone and he needed us.

Boys: "Hey David"
David: "Hey guys we need you guys to make a music video cause IF you guys win the contest they will have to show the Tv the music Video and the rest of the band and singer have one already and we need to make one."

  We all sighed again. "Yea sure" we all said. "Great guys we'll see you guys later!"

  "Maria we're going to the movies wanna come along?" Chuy asked. I nodded my head no "no thanks" I said. They all nodded their head and left. I started to wonder, was that really Jack's girlfriend? I kept having felling til the there was a knock on the door. I got up from true t/55.couch and went to open it, and was Jonah. "Hey Maria, Jack told me about what happened" I nodded my head. Jonah hugged me. "Jack really did look sorry" he said "oh really?" He nodded. "He even said that you hate him!" That's when started to feel bad. "Oh he even kicked out all the girls, can
You come back he misses you!" "Fine let's go" we walked to the house and I entered the house. Jack looked at me all sad. I walked towards him and hugged and kissed his cheek. The others left to give us some alone time. "I'm sorry Maria" he said "it's ok it's not your fault" I said "she wasn't my girlfriend,if I had one I would've told you" I just hugged him,and kissed his cheek. "Awww" said all the boys. We just laughed and did a group hug.