Chapter 15

Jacks POV

      We all went home I took a shower and feel into a deep sleep......

*Dream*
Maria:"Hey Jack can we go to your room to talk?"
Jack: *with his friends and sighs* "Sure"
Maria:"Um So can we hangout I need to tell you something"
Jack:"What now!" I yelled
Maria: "I-"
Jack:"MARIA GIVE ME SOME SPACE I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANNA HANG OUT WITH ME DONT YOU HAVE OTHER FRIENDS?!?!?!?"
Maria:"Its just... I'm goin-"
Jack:"look just leave me alone with my friends!!!!"
Maria:*Starts to cry*
Jack: ''YOU'RE TOO CLINGY MARIA JUST LET ME HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS GIVE ME SOME SPACE!"
Maria:"........... Fine I'll just leave then and if you want space I'll just break up with you cause I'm so "Clingy" *leaves room*
Jack:*goes back with his friends*

                     -Next Day-

Jack:*calls Maria* "Why doesn't she answer?"
Jack:*Calls Maria again*
Jack:* Jack calls Maria 3 more times*
Jack:*gets up and goes to her house*

           -10 mins later-
Jack: *Knocks on door 5 times*
Maria's uncle: "Hey Jack!"
Jack;"Hey Mr. Parker Is Maria here?"
Mr.Parker; "They're on tour, didn't Maria tell you yesterday?"
Jack:"Oh.... *tears forming in his eyes*  "ok Thanks for felling me and she didn't tell me...."
Mr. Parker: "ok bye Jack" *shuts door*
Jack:*walk back home with tears in his eyes*

         -back to real life-

Jack POV

*wakes up* "Omg it was only just a Dream

I had tears in my eyes. I realize it was only just a Dream. Thank god. Is went back to sleep hoping I do t have that dream again.

   -Next day-

   I went to the skateboard park, thinking about the dream I had. I saw a girl skateboarding and had pretty good tricks. I walked over to her and said "Hello I'm Jack you have really good skateboarding tricks" "Hi my name is Aspen! And thank you!" Picture of Aspen

We talked for a while and I told that I was in a Band called "Why Don't We" "well Why Don't We go meet your band mates!" We both laughed and Walk over to my house

We talked for a while and I told that I was in a Band called "Why Don't We" "well Why Don't We go meet your band mates!" We both laughed and Walk over to my house.  I opened the door for her and we entered the house. "Hey guys I want you to meet a friend I meet, Aspen" I said "Hi Aspen" the boys said. "Meet Jonah,Daniel,Corbyn,and Zach" I said "Hey guys!" She said smiling. Me and Aspen were hanging out til it was time for her to leave. We said goodbye to each other and she left. "Dude do you have a crush on Aspen?" Asked Jonah all worried. "Um why..." I asked "nothing but do you?" He asked "Um we just meet, So no" I said and Jonah just nodded his head.

  Maria POV

   Today we had to shoot for the music video "I am Titanium" for the London attack. I was wearing this.

We started to recorded and my turn was when I have to walk down the railroad and look at the attackers who are killing

We started to recorded and my turn was when I have to walk down the railroad and look at the attackers who are killing. We had to get to shelter and watch all the ones who are running. In that little shed we were singing.

      - When the music video finished-
"THAT'S A RAP!" David said. While David was sending it to the tv shows manager. Logan came with us and got us pizza to eat since we havnt even ate. Today was a long day so when we went home I decided to take a nap. Til Jonah texted me....