Chapter 14

Maria POV

  "I have a softball game today wanna come along?" I asked the boys. "Sure!"  They said. We went to my house and told my aunt that the boys are coming to watch,I went upstairs to dress into my outfit . We drove to the field and saw all my teammates all ready. This is the Final game IF we win the Championship. I am the pitcher in the team. My team was the first one to bat. I am the 2 one to hit the ball. It wasn't time yet for the game but me and the boys went to the dug out. "Here you go Maria your new jersey" The team coach said. "Thanks" I said. "What's your number?" Asked Daniel. "24" I said "Awww" said the Boys. "What?" "Jack's birthday is on July 1st and yours is July 25 and you guys are 24 days apart" now I realize what they were saying. My cousins came and my aunts too. The game was about to start. One teammate named  Casey went first. I was there practicing batting til Casey ran to 1st base, my turn. I heard All they boys my cousins and little cousins and aunts were cheering for me" Jack was the one who was screaming the most. I just smiled. I put me hat on for protection. The was coming towards me and I hit it. Goes over the fence and it's out of the field!! 2 home runs!! I looked to see the crowd and everybody was standing. Then it was the other teams turn to bat. I pitch the ball and missed. Our teams turn. Maddie the 3rd player to bat made it to 3rd base. Then The most of the girls missed or made it to base. It was 5-10 last Game if we win, we win the championship. And Next month we play against the most powerful team,Minnesota for it. So kinda to defend it. The game was over and we all lined up for awards.  

C:Coach VC: Vice Coach

C:"Good job girls we won the Women/girls Championship!! And now we have to give awards."
VC:"Ok this Award goes to 2 girls who are The best Bat hitter and gets homes runs without outs, Maria and Maddie!"

  The girls didn't care about awards they cared at the championship. I shook the coach and vice coach their hands.

C:"Ok next we will give you guys all awards but next is for the best catcher, Naty. Next for best pitcher,Maria" again I shook their hands AGAIN!

VC: "Next is for the Best players in the team, all of you guys!" She gave ALL of us a medal.

C:"Ok guys next 2 months we defend the championship against the Best in the womens softball, Minnesota, we Have to beat them to get back this Championship and if we beat them we will be in the top, and they will be the second best." We all nodded our heads.

VC: "Oh yea I forgot"

  She went to the microphone and said
"Ladies and gentlemen please have a seat we have to give the most important award" everybody sat down and all the girls lined up. I saw Jack wink at me, I winked back at him.

C:"Ok so this Award is the most important cause this is Why it got us to the championship, so this Award is for "the Best person to steal bases" so this person, is so brave enough to go and steal a base if another player has the ball in hand, they will throw it at her and miss. So this person helped us get to the championship and the girls they are AMAZING all of them helped get here, so the ''best person to steal bases" is............ Maria!"

Jack and the others were screaming😂. I went and took the trophy and shook their hands. The girls were happy but, we  have to focus on defending the championship.

The coach's left and all the girls were hugging and crying how much we worked to get here. I went with the others and my family. They were crying😂😮. Jack hugged me and I hugged everybody else. We went out to celebrate with Pizza. And went back home and fell into a deep sleep.

I know this chapter sucks sorry. Remember to be Awesome and DAB ON THEM HATERS! Have a great day!