Chapter 3

Jack's POV

"now that the popular Band O5 just announced that they're going to be taking a 2 month break so don't be too sad teen girls they will be back for tour maybe" said the news reporter. I looked away cause I eating cereal and had no idea what was happening. ''Awww so they are taking a break!" Said Daniel. "What's happening" I asked "oh um You know O5 the band we listen too?" Jonah said "yea" I said. "Well they have school and they have concerts during the weekends and they have tests every other day and sometimes fail" said Zach "So um..." I said "So we won't get to go to their concert for 2 months Logan was talking about, you know that they are friends with Logan" I nodded "So we won't be able to go to their concert!" I yelled. They all nodded their head no.
We had to get ready for the concert I hope I get to see Maria there.

Maria POV

I started to get ready, took a shower, and put this on. I didn't put on my boots cause it was so hot do I put on some converse.

I waited till Anais came and we went off

I waited till Anais came and we went off. We arrived at the arena and we had a meet and greet. A lot of fans knew me and the Security let me and Anais go first. When I got to meet them Jack kept looking at. What a Dream come true😍. "Hey aren't you Maria from O5?" Jonah asked "Yep! It's me!" I said " Well Maria you just won a VIP seat so the Fans won't attack you and your friend" Zach said. "Oh ok thanks" I hugged all 4 of them then Jack. We both hugged each other tightly. He even kissed the top of my head. All the Fans took pictures of us. We left to our "VIP" seats and went on Twitter, and saw a picture of me and Jack #Mack4life! I laughed and showed it to Anais. "OMG!" she said. I liked it omg it was funny too.

Jack's POV

We were getting ready for the concert and Then Daniel yelled "OMG JACK LOOK AT THIS!" I saw a picture of me and Maria hugging. Saying #Mack4life! I just smiled. And the rest were saying "oooohh" gosh.

Maria POV

The concert started and everyone I saw Jack kept looking back at me and smiling and singing to me!!! Anais said "Hey Maria Jack keeps looking at you!" "I noticed" I said. When the concert was over the while arena yelled MACK MACK MACK MACK MACK!!! I saw Jack blushing and I did too. The whole arena left and me and Anais were about to leave but Jack stopped me....