Chapter 17

Maria POV

  I woke up to the sound of Jonah Texting me.

Jonah💙: Hey Jack wants you to meet his friend wanna come by?
Me: I'm yea sure...
Jonah💙: I know right wired....

     I realize it was the next day. Dang I took a loooonnnngg nap😂. I changed into this

I went down and ate breakfast really fast and walked out of the house

I went down and ate breakfast really fast and walked out of the house. I walked over to Jonah's house, and knocked on the door. "Hey Maria" Daniel said. "Hey Daniel!" I entered in the house and heard giggling. I turned to see a Girl and Jack laughing. "Oh hey Maria" Jack said with no excitement, like he had when I came over. I just waved. Jack said"Maria This is Aspen, Aspen Meet Maria" "hi!" I said "Hi..." Aspen said and went back to laughing with Jack. I went and sat down with Zach.

Zach: "Jack doesn't have the same excitement like he did when you came over"
Me:"I know he'll always hug me when I enter the house"
Zach: "I know but Aspen makes him really happy"

  I just nodded my head.

Zach:"Don't be sad you still have me,Jonah,Corbyn,And Daniel."
Me:"Yea and I'm lucky to have you guys" I said smiling.

   I felt arms around me and saw it was Jonah.

Me:"Hey Jonah!" I said hugging him back.
Jonah:"Hey bestie"
Me and Jonah are only friends.
Me,Zach, and Jonah were talking for a little bit til Jack came in the room with Aspen. "Hey guys me and Aspen will be right back we are going to get ice cream" Jack said.
Zach:"Ok..."
When they left the room Zach  said
"I don't like her..." "why?" I asked "she's too clingy to Jack she knows your band and knows that you and Jack are friends but she is tooooooooo Clingy" said Jonah.  I just nodded my head. "Am I Clingy?!?!?" I asked. "No!" Both Jonah and Zach said. ''We love to hang out with you Maria, but Aspen too Clingy she comes everyday and even woke us up at 5 am!" Zach said. Wow good thing I'm not clingy😂.