Chapter 9

Maria POV

   When I woke up, I  got a text from Zach.

Zach😎: Heyyyyyyy
Maria😈: what do you want?!
Zach😎: just wanted to talk is there something?😕
Maria😈: No sorry I just woke up😂
Zach: Oh sorry😂😂
Maria😈: Don't be😂
Zach😎: So do you have a crush on one us???!?!
Maria😈: Maybe....
Zach😎: WHO?!?!
Maria😈: Do I have to tell You!
Zach😎: Yes
Maria😈: Ok you better not tell anyone!
Zach😎: Promise
Maria😈: Ok............................. Jack
Zach😎: Really?!?!?!
Maria😈: yep.
Zach😎: I knew it!!!!

Thats when I got off the bed and went to get change.

I went downstairs with Anais

A:Morning
M: Morning

  I had to go pick up my little cousins and aunts at the airport. I called Jack if he wanted to go.

*ring ring ring*

J: "Hello?"
M:"Hey Jack I have to go to the airport and pick up my aunt's and cousins wanna come along?"
J:"Yea sure"
M: '' see ya in a few"

  I ended the call. I grabbed the keys and headed towards the house. When I got there I honked the horn and Jack came out. "Hi!" He said "Hey!". We drove off to the airport. We got their and texted my aunt which gate they are in.

S:We are in gate B.
M: Ok

Me and Jack finally found gate B.
I kept looking around for them then heard "Maria!" I saw My little cousins running towards me" when they got to me they all hugged me. They looked at Jack confused. "Hi" he said shaking everybody's hand. The kids all said hi to him and we walked to the van. The kids got in the van first as always. Jack helped put the Bags and everything in the back. And drove off. We left them at their houses "bye Maria and Jack!" They all said. "Bye!" Jack said. We drove off to his house a little bit of slience. He got off the van and gave me a side hug. While I was driving I put on the radio.
"These kids are like the new hot band like ligit!" The woman "So this song is for the O5 Family" I freaked out.  I got home and hang out with Anais. Til I heard screaming at the door.