Chapter 23

Jack POV

"That's just her brother Jack!" Said Jonah. "No it's not Aspen told me that's her boyfriend" I said "Why would you believe in Aspen when you meet her a week ago?!?" Daniel said.

   I went to my room and got in bed. What if that's not Maria's boyfriend? No that's Maria's boyfriend. I was just  fighting with myself.

                           -Next day-
Maria POV

  I got all my stuff ready to go. I hugged my mom, Xavier and Eric. I got in the car and drove off to the O5 band house.

                          -Mins later-

   Maria POV

     I parked in the driveway and got off the car and grabed my stuff. I headed inside and got greeted with my cousins. Hi was all I said. I called Jack but no answer. I bet he hates me now. I hate myself now. I went outside and sat down next to a tree where me and my cousins would climb up. Then I felt somebody sitting next to me, and those people where my cousins and best friend. "Hey Maria if you and Jack don't get together or become friends anymore, you still have us" Said Blake "yea no matter what happens we will always be family and best friends" Denis said. "Oh yea by the way how's Eric and Xavier?!" Asked Chuy. "Their good" I said "How about Julie" Denis asked. "Everybody is good thank God." I said.
"Hey let's song a song Maria you choose!" Alex said "ok" I tried tonthonk of one and I think I got the perfect one.

Me:" When I first saw you didn't know what to think..., But something about you is so interesting... I can see you and me being best friends, the kind of friends that finish each other's sentences....

All: When I can't think of the right words to say, I just sing oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh. Come one and harmonize with my melody, we'll sing oh,oh,oh ain't a perfect harmony

Denis: I would never thought I would be here with here with you....

Alex: To start a friendship that is so brand new... it's so amazing I have to say...

Chuy: never met someone that had so much common with me...

Chuy.Blake,Alex,Denis: now I can look into your eyes all day and just say

Maria: oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

Chuy: I wanna harmonize with your melody and we'll sing

All: Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh ain't it a perfect harmony..

Maria: sometimes in your lifetime, you look and search for someone just to care..

Alex: look around and it was there

Denis and Maria : and we didn't need to go nowhere

All: When I can't think of the right words to say I just sing oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh, come one and harmonize with my melody we'll just sing oh oh oh ain't a perfect harmony

Alex: you got me

Maria: I got you

Denis: I got you

Blake: you got me

Chuy: got me

Maria: I got you

All: a perfect harmony.....

Song at the top⬆⬆⬆