Chapter 11

Maria POV

      When I woke up I took a short shower, blowed dried my hair. And put it in a ponytail. I went downstairs to eat breakfast,then the normal stuff happened. There was running,yelling. I'm always in that group of yelling and running.

  There was a football thrown at me,I grabbed it and heard "Maria Run!!" Denis said. I opened the door and ran outside and saw 3 boys skateboarding outside the house, and realize it was Jack,Zach,and Daniel. I turned around and saw Denis right behind Chuy. We played "Monkey in The Middle" for a while and I ran away with the Football in hand. I threw the ball to Denis and Chuy was still running towards me.

   And I tackled him to the ground. Good thing I did wrestling,softball,etc.
"Hey Maria!" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jack running towards me. "Hi Jack!" I said. "Wanna hang out at the house?" "Sure" I said.

   I went to tell my aunt that i was going to hang out with Jack. Me and Jack went to the house he let me borrow his skateboard. I had a race of who will get to the house faster running or skateboarded. Of course running won cause a car was in my way and moved out of the way and Jack was already at the house.

   I gave him his skateboard back and entered the house. "Marrria!!!!!!" Jonah and the guys yelled. "Hey guys!" I said.  "So how's the contest?" Zach asked. ''It hasn't started yet" I said. "We still have a long time to wait" i said. "When is it?" Jonah asked. I said "In 5 months." The door was opened and saw Logan come in with his "gun" and shot all the boys but, me. He was about to shoot me but I just looked at him, and he stoped. The boys got up and Logan said "guys can y'all sing a song for This young lady Maria and i have a surprise too for you guys!"  I just glared at Logan. He was just smiling. They started to sing "Just To See You Smile" When Jack started to sing he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at him . When they finished Logan pushed me out of my  seat and he sat down "now my turn!" Jack got up at helped me get up. Logan pushed me again. That's when he got up i got a piggy back ride. I got on this back and closed him eyes. "GUYS WHO TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS,MARIA I KNOW YOU'RE SCARED JUST GET OFF ME!"I just looked at like the "boi" face. I got off of him and pushed him to the ground. "Oh Maria when your birthday so I could get payback" Logan asked "July" "Really Jack's is in July Too!" "July what?" I asked "July 1,1999 yours?" Jack asked "July 25,1999 you win with" I started to do the math. "You win with only 24 days!" But then this happened...............