Chapter 10

I just want to say, I'm so sorry for the families in Londan and Manchester. I hope for the families to do their best and never forget the killer/Killers. I feel so sorry for the kids and and teens having fun at a concert and Londan everybody having with friends. How could somebody do this to people. Rest in Peace victims!

Maria's POV

  When I great screamimg at the door and went downstairs as fast as I can.
And It was Blake in a clown mask. My Lord. All of the boys were laughing. "Sorry Anais!" Blake said still laughing. "I thought you guys were supposed to come back in 2 and a half weeks?!?" I said "Oh yea about that we can't go to Colorado." Blake said "why" I asked "cause they forgot about us and they had other "visitors" at their house." I just nodded my head and laughed. "Hey cn we just sing for a while I miss singing now" Denis said "What we sing for the Londan and Manchester attack?" We decided to sing "I'm titanium"for how people died for the right thing. We started to sing "in bullet proof, nothing to loose,fire away fire away.." and sang the rest. My aunt started to recorded and put the caption "they miss singing so much" this song "I am titanium" we might be singing that in our tour if we go. We saw it was time for dinner we watched tv while my aunt made dinner. "Hey guys so guess what!" My aunt said. "What" we all said confused. "So your manager called and he told me that he put you guys in a contest" said my aunt "about?" I asked. "So this contest is that, the Mananger will tweet out the link for your fans to vote who gets to go on tour and this is a really popular show on tv too, and the band who has the most fans from different countries will go on tour!" We all know that there are more popular bands like R5, Katy Perry, etc.  We have 1% chance to win. We are a small band and have concerts at small arenas. "When will the contest take place?" We all asked "I'm calling David/ Manager" "Ok so the contest will take place in don't know how many months bit it will take place on tv and will announce the winner, while they are doing all of that they will put some music of all the singer's and bands songs. And your guys song IF you guys win is... I am Titanium, for the Manchester and the Londan attack right. So they will show what place is the singer and band and in last final they will say who won" he ended the call. We all got worried. I decided to tell the others.

I went to my room and texted the others.

Maria😈: Hey...
Jonah🤗: Hi what's wrong?
Zach😎: Yea what's wrong?
Jack🍲: What's wrong??!🙁
Daniel😁: Yea!
Maria😈: So you know about the tour rumor? We have to win a contest, by our manager posting a link so the computer people can see which band or singer has the most fans across the world. And it will be on tv. Who ever wins will get to go on tour, but we think we have 1% chance to win.
Jack 🍜: its ok Maria if you guys don't win we will still support you no matter what!❤
Maria😈: Thanks guys😘 Good night