Chapter 4 - Sorting Hat

Erika's POV
The train arrived at Hogwarts. Belle and I got off the train with Harry and Ron.
"Hello, Harry." a voice said.
"Hi Hagrid." Harry greeted him.

"Whoa." Ron said.
Then he glanced at me and Belle.
"Well, hello there, Erika and Isabelle. Merlin's bread, you two look just like your mother. And names Hagrid." he said.

I smiled at him. "How do you recognize us, Hagrid?"
"Easy, you two have your mother's looks." he replied.

I giggled at that.

"All right, enough talk. This way to the boats. Come on now, follow me." he said.

We all followed Hagrid. We got to the boats, Belle and I got into one with Harry and Ron. The boats started to move, on its own. I looked up and saw Hogwarts. It was the most beautiful school I've ever seen.

We arrived on land and got off the boats. We walked into the school and started to walking up the stairs.
We stopped walking until we reached one of the professors.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now in a few minutes, you will walk through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now, while you're here. Your house will be like your family. You're triumph will earn points. Any rule breaking and you will loose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points will awarded the house cup." the professor was saying a few more until.....

"Trever!" yelled out a boy.
The boy picked up a toad. I think it's Neville. He looked up and walked away.
"Sorry." he said.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." said the professor.

With that, she walked away. Simple as that.

"So it's true then. As they were saying on the train. Harry Potter and The Lee Twins has come to Hogwarts." said a boy with blonde hair.

Everyone started whispering about me and my sister and Harry.

"This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." he said.
Ron snickered that.

Draco looked at Ron, with a sternly face.

"You think my names funny, do you? Do I need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand me down robe. You must be a Weasley." Draco said.

Ron glared back. Then Draco turned to us.
"We'll soon find out that other wizarding families are better than others Potter and Lee. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Draco said, holding out his hand out to us.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." Harry said.
"What about you, Lee?" Draco asked me.

I glared at him. Seems like we're enemies at sight.
"I agree. The wrong sort is right in front of me." I replied.

Then he turned to Belle.
"What about the other Lee?"

Belle gulped and looked down.
"Can't you talk?" he asked Belle.

Belle didn't answer.

"I get it...she's a mute." Draco said.

I glared at him again.

"Don't talk to my sister like that." I spat.
He smirked.

"A girl like her...she can never be in one of the houses." he said.
"We shall see." I said, glaring.

Professor McGongall came back and tapped on Draco's shoulder. He went to his place.
"We're ready for you now. Follow me." she said.

We all followed Professor McGongall as the door opened. We kept following her until she stopped.
"Can you wait along here, please." she said.

We formed a line and I stood by Harry and my hand suddenly brushed on his.
All of a sudden, it brought sparks.

"Sorry, Harry." I whispered.
"It all right." he said.

I turned to Belle and she was smirking at me.
"Shut up." I mumbled.

She shook her head and we all turned to Professor McGongall.

"Now, before we begin, Professor would like to say a few words." Professor McGongall added.

Professor Dumbledore stood up.

"I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. The first years, please note...that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our care taker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you...that the third-floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds...to everyone who does wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." Dumbledore said.

"Now, when I call your name...you will come forth and I'll place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses." McGongall said.

"Hermione Granger."

This is so nerve racking. I thought.

"Okay, relax." I heard Hermione.
"Mental, that one. I'm telling you." I heard Ron said.

With that, Belle and I stomped on his foot.

He winced and looked at us.
"Why, Erika and Belle. You really have to stomp on my foot?" he asked.

"If you can't say something nice. Then don't say anything at all." I replied.

Ron gulped and nodded.

We turned to Hermione, sitting on the stool.

"Gryffindor!" The hat exclaimed. Hermione smiled and went to the Gryffindor Table as the table cheered.

"Draco Malfoy." He casually walked up to the stool and sat down.
Professor McGongall put the hat down on his head and instantly....

"Slytherin," As expected.

"Susan Bones."

A girl with red hair came up.
I was totally paying attention to this until I heard Harry winced.
"Harry, you okay?" Ron asked.
"It's nothing. I'm fine." he replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked, concerned.
"I'm fine, really." he replied again.

"Hufflepuff!" Susan was put into Hufflepuff.

"Ronald Weasley." Ron's name was called.

He went up and the hat was placed on his head.
"HA! Another Weasley, I know just what to do with you. Gryffindor!" He sighed out of relief.

"Harry Potter." McGongall called out.
He went up. I hoped he's get to be in Gryffindor.

Harry's POV
I went up and sat down, along with whispers behind me. The hat was placed on my head.

"Hmm....Difficult. Very Difficult You have courage, I see. Not a bad mind either. There's talent, oh yes, and a first. To prove yourself....but where to put you." the hat said.

"Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin." I whispered.
"Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know. But you're here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on your way to greatness and no doubt about that. No. Well, if you're sure...better be.....GRYFFINDOR!" the hat said.

I was relieved. I went to the Gryffindor Table and they were clapping.
"WE GOT POTTER! WE GOT POTTER!" They chanted.

Then I looked at Erika and Belle. Erika gave me a smile.
Belle gave me a thumbs up.

I just have to smile at them.

Erika's POV
"Erika Lee."

My name was called. I took a deep breath and walked up there.

People were whispering about me.

I sat on the stool as Professor McGongall put the sorting hat on my head.

"Hmm....A Lee. You must have the knowledge like your father. You're smart and brave at the same time, and have the energy to cheer your sister up. And there's something special about you. Hm....a special power from your mother....I'll put you....GRYFFINDOR!!!!" The hat exclaimed.

I had the smile on my face. I got up from the chair and went to the Gryffindor Table.
"WE GOT LEE!! WE GOT LEE!" They chanted.

I giggled and sat by Hermione. That's when I heard.....

"Isabelle Lee."

Isabelle's POV
"Isabelle Lee."

I gulped and walked up to the stool and sat down.
I just hope I get to be with my sister and my new friends.

Professor McGongall put the hat on my head and I waited.
"Ha! Another Lee...but you're so different from your sister. You're the quiet one, eh? But I can see you'll talk soon enough. And also...you have something special as well, split up into two. One for you and one for your sister. Hm....AH! I know we're to put you!!! GRYFFINDOR!" the hat exclaimed.

The whole Gryffindor Table Cheered.

I slightly smiled and walked towards the table.

"WE GOT THE LEE TWINS!!" They chanted.

Erika came up to me and gave me a hug.
"Wasn't that scary, huh?" she whispered.

I hugged her back and shook my head, telling her that it wasn't scary.