Chapter 18 - Trapped Door....Tonight

Erika's POV
"That exam was not easy." I complained.
"Didn't you study?" Belle asked.

"A little bit." I mumbled.
"At least is all over." Ron said.

Then we turned to Harry, who began to wince.
"You alright there, Harry?" Ron asked.

"It's my scar. It keeps burning." Harry replied, holding onto his scar.
"It's happened before." said Hermione.
"Not like this." Harry said.
"Why don't you go see the nurse." Ron suggested.
"I think it's a warning. It means danger is coming." Harry said.

Then we stopped.

"Of course." Harry said.
"What is it?" Hermione asked.
"Don't you think it's a bit odd that Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up and just happens to have on. I mean, how many people wander around with a dragons egg in their pocket? Why didn't I see it before." he said.

We walked up to Hagrid.

"Hagrid. Who have you the dragon egg. What did he look like?" Harry asked.
"Well, I don't know. I never really saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid replied.

"This stranger, you knew he must have talked." Harry said.
"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I look after. I told him, I looked after Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem." said Hagrid.

"Did he seem interested in Fluffy?" Harry asked.
"Well, of course, he was interested in Fluffy. How often you come across a three-headed dog, even if you're in the trade, but I told him the trick with any best is to know how to calm it. Take Fluffy for an example, just play him a bit of music and he'll fall straight to sleep." said Hagrid.

We all looked at each other, shocked.
"I've shouldn't have to tell you that." said Hagrid. We ran back to the school.
We ran and ran until we reach Professor McGongall's Classroom.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore immediately." Harry said.
"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He has a urgent message for the Ministry." said McGongall.
"He's gone? But this is important. This is about the Sorcerer's Stone." Harry said.
McGongall's eyes widen.

"How did you know--" Erika cut her off.
"Someone is going to try and steal it."

"I don't know how you five found out about the stone, but I'm pretty sure, it wasn't on purpose. Now go back to your dormitories. Quietly." she said.

We all sighed and left the classroom.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met. It was Snape, which means he knows how to get pass Fluffy." Harry said.

"And with Dumbledore gone---" Hermione got cut off.
"Good afternoon."
We turned around and it was Snape.

"Now what would five Gryffindors be doing inside the castle...on a day like this?" he said.
"Um...uh...We were just--" Belle started.

"You better be careful, people will think you're..." Snape trailed off. Harry gave him a glare.
"Up to something." He looked at Harry and he walked away.

"Now what do we do?" asked Hermione.
"We're going to the trap door. Tonight." Harry replied.