Chapter 11 - What are Friends for

Erika's POV

"HELP!!!"

Ron, Harry, Belle and I walked in and saw the troll. And I saw Hermione was under the rumble.

"HERMIONE! MOVE!" I yelled.

"Hey, Pea Brain!!" Ron yelled as he was throwing a piece of wood. With my and Belle's help.

It hit him in the head, getting the troll's attention. Hermione crawled out of the pile and went under the sinks.

The troll started to hit the sink that Hermione was under on.

"Hermione, watch out!" Belle shouted.

"Help!" Hermione screamed.

Harry pulled out his wand and grabbed the troll's club and lift up.

"Whoa!" then he lands on the troll's head and ar

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Then his wand actually went to the troll's nose.

"Ew." Ron and I said. Hermione put on a disgusting face.

"Now that's just nasty." Belle gagged.

Finally the troll grabbed Harry's leg with one of his leg and trying to hit him.

I started to freak out.

"Do something!" Harry exclaimed.

Ron looked around. "What?"

"Anything!" Harry was pulled up. "Hurry up, Ron!" Belle and I exclaimed.

Ron pulled out his wand out.

"Swish and flick." Hermione said.

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

It worked. And the troll's club was above him. The Troll looked up and it hits him on the head.

"Cool." said Ron.

The Troll dropped Harry down and as he crawled back, I helped him out, then the troll crashed onto the ground.

I sighed out of relieve.

"Is it dead?" Hermione asked.

"I don't think so...just knocked out." Harry replied.

He pulled his wand out.

"Ew...troll's bogies." We all gagged.

Then Snape, Quirrell and McGongall come. "Oh! Oh, my goodess! E-Explain yourselves, all four of you!"

We tried to explain but Hermione cuts us off.

"It's my fault, Professor McGongall."

We all looked at Hermione.

Miss Granger?"

"I went looking for the troll. I'd read about the them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry, Ron, Belle and Erika hadn't come and found me....I'd probably be dead." Hermione explained.

"Be that as it may..it was an extremely foolish thing to do" said McGongall. At the corner of my eye,

I saw Snap's leg was bleeding. He glared at Harry for some reason

Wonder why? I thought.

"I would have expected more rational behavior on your part, Miss Granger. 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgement." McGongall continued with disappointment.

Then she turned to us

"As for you four, I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a full frown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points...will be rewarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck." she said.

With that, McGongall left.

"C-come, let's get going. I-it might wake up." Said Professor Quirrell.

We quietly got out of the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were on the way towards the Gryffindor Tower. There was silence between us.

"Uhh...by the way, Hermione. Thanks for defending us back there." Ron said, breaking the silence.

I was shocked by that. And I can tell Hermione was quite shocked as well.

Belle and Harry looked at us, to see what will happen.

"Firstly, thanks for pronouncing my name correctly. Secondly, you don't need to thank me. It's me who should thank you guys who came and rescue me." Hermione said.

We smiled at her.

"Well, what are friends for." Ron said.

"I would rather say 'BEST FRIENDS'." I said.

Harry, Ron, Belle and Hermione smiled at me.

"Thanks for Belle and Erika, who said those words to me earlier." Ron said.

Belle giggled and wrapped her arms around us.

"Let's go back to the common room, we have a tough day today." She said.

"Well said, sis." I said.

She giggled and we skipped all the way to the common room.