Chapter 75 - How did you get there?

Isabelle's POV
Erika stayed by Harry's side all the time. And Dad doesn't mind at all.
Until....

"I saw my Dad." Harry has woken up.
"What?" Hermione asked.
"I saw my Dad." Harry replied.

"What? What are you saying Harry?" I asked.
"My Dad sent the dementors away." he replied.

"Listen Harry, they captured Sirius and in any minute the Dementors are going to perform the kiss." Hermione said.
"You mean, they're going to kill him." Harry said, getting up.

"No, much worse. They are going to suck out his soul." said Hermione.
"Dad has tried to stop them, but he couldn't. They wouldn't listen." Erika said.

Dumbledore walked in.

"Headmaster, you have to stop them. They've got the wrong man." Hermione said.
"It's true, sir. Sirius is innocent." Harry said.

"It was Scabbers who did it." Ron said.
"Scabbers?" Dumbledore asked.

"He's my rat, sir. He's not the really my rat. He was my brother Percy's rat, but then we gave him an owl---" Hermione cut him off.
"We know the truth. Please believe us."

"I do. Miss Granger. But I'm sorry to say that the words of five 13 year old wizards will not convince others." said Dumbledore.

Then the cloak chimed.

"Myterious thing time. Powerful when meddled with. Dangerous. Sirius Black is at the top cellar at the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. You will return before this last chime. If not the consequences are ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life will be sparred. Three turned should do it. But the way, when in doubt I find tracing my steps a wise place to begin." Dumbeldore said.

"A riddle?" I asked.

"What the bloody hell was that about?" Ron asked.

"Sorry Ron, but it seems you can't walk." Hermione replied.
Hermione was about to wrap the necklace around me and Erika. But we stopped her.

"We'll stay with Ron. To keep him company." Erika said.
"You're sure?" Hermione asked.

I nodded.
"Go and find out everything."

Hermione nodded and they disappeared.

"Where did they go?" Ron asked.
Erika and I didn't answer.

"Let's talk." Erika said.
"Talk about what?" Ron asked.

"Um....anything." I replied.

~Hours later~
We talked a lot about everything. Until the other Harry and Hermione came in. It's like we're repeating the scenes all over again.
When the other Harry and Hermione left.

Harry and Hermione came through the door.
"How did you get there? I saw you two just talking over there. And now you two are there." said Ron.
"What's he talking about, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"Don't know, Ron. How could someone be in two places at once." Harry said.

Erika and I started giggling. Cause we know what's going on with them.
"Do you two know?" Ron asked us.

"Nope. Don't know what you're talking about. We were with you all the time." Erika replied.

~Sorry that I skipped the Time Turner and saving Sirius. I'm in a rush, so you all understand hehe. But enjoy this chapter!~