Chapter 6 - First Day of Class

Erika's POV
I woke up and got dressed up. Then I heard Hermione snored, a little bit.

I giggled at that. Then I noticed Belle was already awake and her bed was already made.

"Hermione, wake up." I said, shaking her shoulders.

She wakes up instantly.

"Is it time yet?" she asked.
I looked at her confused.

"Hermione, we only have 30 minutes until class starts. Come on, get dressed. Belle might be in class already" I said.

She got up and went for a shower.

Hermione and I went to eat and head to Professor McGongall's Class. She told us to do notes. Hermione and Susan sat by together and I sat by my sister.

"Have you been here since class started?" I asked.

She shook her head.

Then she wrote a note and passed it to me.

With that, my eyes widen.

"You've been here since 7:30?! Did you ate breakfast first?" I asked.
She nodded.

I sighed at that.

"Belle, when are you going to start talking?" I whispered.
She shrugged her shoulders and went back to her notes.

While we did that, Harry and Ron came in running.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Harry's POV
"We made it. Can you imagine the look on McGongall's face if we were late." said Ron.

A cat was on McGongall's desk and it jumped off. Turns out to be Professor McGongall.

"That was bloody brilliant." Ron complimented.
"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Maybe if I transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch, maybe one of you would be on time." she said.

"We got lost." I said.
"Perhaps a map. I trust you don't need one to find your seats." said McGongall.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Erika's POV
Belle and I tried not to laugh when Harry and Ron didn't noticed Professor McGongall was a cat.

Until I noticed that Draco was staring at Belle. For some reason.
I gave him a glare which made him turn to his paper.

"Belle, I think Malfoy has the hots on you." I whispered to her.
She raised her brow at me.

"But anyway, as your sister, I want you to stay away from him, okay." I said.

She nodded and went back to her notes.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~Potions Class~
Belle and I sat with Harry, while Hermione sat on the other side.
Belle was getting her quill out when suddenly the door slammed open.

Which made me and Belle jumped a little.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate...the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few...who posses the predisposition...I can teach you how to bewitch the mind...and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame...brew glory and even put a stopper in death." He said.

I was actually paying attention to this. Belle was paying attention as well.

"Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities...so formidable that you fell confident enough...to not pay attention." Snape added.

Not paying attention?! I thought.

Belle and I noticed Harry wasn't, so I nudged him.

He looked at me and I gestured my head towards Snape.

"Mr. Potter. Our new celebrity. Along with the Lee Twins." He said.

Belle got scared a little bit. Snape sounds scary by the way.

"Tell me, what would I get if I added root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" He asked.

Hermione instantly raised her hand.
I was confused why is he asking questions. We don't know these...yet.

Harry shock his head.

"You don't know? Let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?" Snape asked again.

Again, Hermione raised her hand again.

"I don't know, sir." Harry replied.

"And what is the difference between monkshoods and Wolfsbane?" Snape asked.

Hermione still have her hand up.

Then he turned to me.

"What about you, Miss Lee?" he asked.

I gulped and shook my head.

"You don't know either. Well, what about the other one?" Snaped asked.

We all turned to Belle.

She looked down, not answering.
I held her hand, under the table. Telling her she should talk.

Belle sighed and looked at Snape. Face to Face.

"A asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite." Belle said.

Everyone in the classroom was shocked.

"Amazing....you have the brains like your mother. While the other has the brains of your father." Snape said.

Well that's a little...bit rude. I thought.

"Well?! Aren't you all going to write this down?!" He snapped.

Then all I heard was squibbles, everyone was writing on the paper.