Chapter 49 - EXO Mission

Isabelle's POV
"Yah! That's no fair!" Erika exclaimed.
"What do you mean it's not fair? I have the thunder powers. Fire and Thunder are the same." Chen said.

"You get to electrify many things but I get to burn them." Erika complained.

I walked with Xiumin and we were having a little talk. He's the oldest in the group, but he looks so young.

"Why you're complaining, Erika?" I asked.
"Chen cheated!" She replied.

"I did not cheat. Thunder beats fire." Chen pointed it out.

"That's true. But what's the difference?" I asked.
Xiumin walked over to their table and looked.

"You two are playing wizard chess while playing with your powers?" Xiumin asked.

"Kind of." Chen asked.

"Erika, at least you're not the only one who has fire powers. Chanyeol Oppa has them. Xiumin and I have ice." I stated.

Erika sort of pouted.

"Anyway, I win the game." Chen said.
"Yah!" Erika exclaimed.

"What going over here?" Chanyeol came towards us.

"Oppa! Chen cheated!" Erika complained once more.

"Aniya! I played fair!" Chen exclaimed.
Chanyeol sighed at that.

"Does this have to happen every time?" He asked.
Xiumin and I shrugged.

"Hyung!"

Erika and Chen stopped arguing. While Chanyeol, Xiumin and I turned around.

"Oh, Kai." Chanyeol said.

Kai came up to us, panting.

He also known as  as well. But sometimes he goes by Kai or Jongin. And plus....he's handsome.

"What's up?"Chanyeol asked.

"Hyung has a meeting for us." Kai replied.

~The Meeting~
"Everyone, I summon you all here to let know that Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban." Dad said.

EXO started to mumble about it. While Erika and   I were confused.

"Who's Sirius Black, Dad?" Erika asked.
"Most people says he betray one of his friends, but I believe he's been framed. And also...he's my best friend." Dad replied.

Erika and I got a little serious.
"Do we need to be careful?" I asked.

"Sirius is not that dangerous. But be careful around Dementors. They guard the prisoners of Azakban." Dad replied.

Scary. I thought.

"He's out there now. And maybe he might be on a trace." Dad said.

"Do you want us to guide him here, Hyung?" Suho asked .

Suho or aka, Kim Junmyeon. He's the first leader of the EXO group.

"Yes, guide him here. He might want to hide away from the ministry." Dad replied.

"What about the Dementors? Do you think they might be tracking him as well?" Lay asked.

Lay, or also known as Yixing. He's Chinese and plus, he have this amazing powers. Which is healing.

"Hmm...try to avoid Dementors for the moment. Lay, if he's hurt. Heal him as the best as you can." Dad said.

Lay nodded.

"And Kai and . Will you two be able to teleport or stop time as you get there?" Dad asked.

"Yeah." Kai and Tao replied.

"Good. And Luhan, try to move stuff around in the Muggle World. Don't make anything obvious." Dad said.

"Will do, Hyung."  said.
Dad nodded and turned to Xiumin and Chanyeol.

"I want you two to stay here with me. Since you two have the same powers as my daughters." He said.

Chanyeol and Xiumin nodded.

"Chen, I want you to go with Suho. He's going to need some help for stopping the ministry." Dad said.

"Got it!" Chen said.

"And Sehun, use your wind power to make it like a storm coming around. So the Dementors can get a little distracted." Dad said to Sehun, the youngest member of Exo.

He nodded.

"And DO , you go underground, since your powers is earth. Make an entrance when Suho gives you the signal." Dad said.

He nodded.

DO, he's the earth user. Pretty cool and he also goes by Kyungsoo.

"Baekhyun, since your power is light, stay here with the clan with Chanyeol and Xiumin." Dad said.

He pouted, which is so cute.
"And last but at least is...Kris. You'll be on your own. Since you know what you're doing." Dad said.

He nodded.

"Okay, everyone got the plan?" Dad asked.

"Ne!" EXO replied.

"Good! Now, spread out!" Dad said.

With that, EXO split up quickly.

"Lucky them." I said.
"And you two girls..." Dad said.

Erika and I looked at him.
"You two girls get ready for tomorrow." He said.

Erika and I groaned.

Dad left with the other EXO members.

"We get to pack, while they get the mission." Erika groaned.
I giggled and got up.

"Don't worry about it, Sis. We'll get our chance." I said.
"How do you know about that?" she asked.

I giggled again.

"From Chanyeol Oppa and Kai Oppa." I replied.

Then I walked to the door, about to exit.
"Besides, Erika. They're better than us. Come on, let's get packing. And...I bet you want to see Harry." I said.

Erika's eyes widen and blushed, while she looked away.

"It's not like that." she denied.
I giggled.

"I'll tell him that you---" she cut me off.
"Oh no you don't. You better keep you mouth shut." she said.

I giggled at that.
"Make me, Erika!"

With that, I ran away.

"Belle! You better not!" I heard her.

So much fun teasing her like this. I thought.

~Hey guys! Here is 3rd year! And how did you guys like EXO? Comment down below!~

Who's your favorite EXO Guy?