Chapter 1: Angel Meets The Heavens

I quietly sneak into the lair, full ninja mode on. The angel I had saved was fast asleep in my arms and sucking peacefully on her thumb.

Taking another step forward the lights flicker on and Master Splinter stands in the hallway, he didn't look happy.

But his unhappy look was replaced with confusion as he sees the little girl sleeping in my arms.

"Raphael, please explain." He says looking at me sternly.

I sheepishly smile and rub the back of my neck as the little baby started to wake up.

"Umm.. as I was cooling off I found a couple that didn't want her. They threw her out the window, not caring what happened and I saved her.." I say.

She coos and plays with the tails of my mask while looking at me happily.
I smile at her and she giggles.

"Hmm... I see.. My son may I ask you a question?" He asks putting his hands behind his back.

I nod and he continues. "Do you care for this little girl?" He asks coming closer and gesturing to her.

"Yes Sensei, she was unloved and thrown away like trash. I can't let her go through that."

"Hmm.. well Raphael congratulations my son, you are now a father." Master Splinter says. My eyes widen at what he just said and I look at my new daughter with a grin.

"Welcome to the Hamato family my little Angel... tomorrow you will meet your uncles."

_________________

"Wahhhh!!!!!"

I jerk up in a cold sweat from my sleep and look over to the makeshift bed in the corner of my room. "Angel? Woah what's wrong baby?" I ask hurriedly picking her up.

I try rocking her back and forth but she still cries. "Shh, Shh it's okay.." I was starting to get afraid, was she sick?

Finally coming up with the conclusion that her diaper needed to be changed I quickly sniff her butt. But it smelled pretty clean.

"Raph!! What the shell dude?! Did you get a new alarm clock or somethin'?!" Mikey yells angrily coming into my room.

Spotting my little angel in my arms his expression softens a little but an angry Leo and Donnie follow in after him.

"Raph can you keep it down-" Leo starts but stops when he sees the baby in my hands.

He sighs and runs a hand across his face. "I'm not gonna even ask. Did you feed her? Change her diaper or try rocking her?" He asks.

Leo was a father himself. My niece, Mia had recently gotten married and Leo knew perfectly well how often they woke up as babies.

"I checked to see if her diaper was dirty and it wasn't, I rocked her but she won't stop crying. What do I do Leo?" I ask starting to panic.

He hurriedly leads me out of the room and to the kitchen. There he shows me how to prepare a bottle and what to do. He even showed me the Wrist Trick where you have to drop a bit of the milk on your wrist to see if it's too hot.

Once the bottle went in her mouth she instantly stopped crying and ate happily.

A bit of tension relaxed in my shoulders and four sighs came from each of us in relief.

Leo pats my shoulder and they all go back to their rooms with yawns. And I'm left with my daughter, happily sucking the milk.

"I haven't even come up with a name for ya yet angel. How 'bout we go to the living room and watch some movies? Maybe we'll find a name for ya there."

Walking out to the living room with my angel I sit on the couch and pull out some movies.

"Which one should we watch angel? We have Ella Enchanted from when April came over, Avengers which is my favorite and Space Heroes which isn't that good." I say laying them out.

She stares at them as she sucks the last of her milk and just drops the bottle before holding her hands out to Ella Enchanted.

I sigh and regrettably put it in the VCR player. "Alright Angel, I'll watch it just for you."

_______________

Many minutes later Ella the Princess started to sing and the whole time I noticed my new daughter cooing along as if she was trying to sing.

I was starting to get frustrated as I couldn't come up with a name for her. All the names in the movie weren't helping either. The only one I seemed to like was Ella.

I sigh and rest my head in one hand as I look around the room. If I couldn't come up with anything else I would stick to Ella.

Sure enough I couldn't come up with anything and I sigh again. My angel looks up at me at my second sigh and coos, holding her hands out to me.

I smile and pick her up, looking her in the eyes I sigh again and tickle her. "Well angel, your name is Ella." I say to her as she giggles.

When she hears the name she giggles and coos with delight. I chuckle and we lay on the couch, watching the rest of the movie.