Chapter 8: Afar

Middle of the night I had woken up from my third dream that week of the girl. I had to go see her again. At least once.

I texted Leo to help Ella if she needed anything while I went for a walk and he agreed, taking a baby monitor to his room while I went to go see my new crush.

No one knew I had a human crush and I hoped to keep it that way. Donnie was Lucky April even stayed friends with him even though he had feelings for her.

I had been trying to push my feelings down for her but what was the use. She kept popping back, if I didnt think about her that day my dreams would haunt me that night.

Tonight was no exception.

So if my dreams wanted to see her son bad they would get their wish. I was just going to see if she was home maybe get a glance at her and come home.

That's all. Nothing more.

Right?

I groan and grab my head shaking it irritatingly. This was torture.

Grabbing the manhole cover I carefully jump up into the alleyway, looking for people before putting it back on.

Now I just had to go to her apartment which was a 15 min jump from rooftops.

__________________

Panting I finally make it to the roof of her apartment. Now I just had to see if she was home.

Carefully I climb down the fire escape, trying to be at quiet as possible. I got closer to Her window and start to hang upside down as I peek over the first inch of window. It was dark in her room and I couldn't see well.

So I carefully lowered myself down more until I was standing in her window trying to see if she was there.

I growl a little when I still couldn't tell.

But my growl quickly goes silent when a light in the room flickers on and a confused looking Abby stares at me with her hazel eyes.

I jump and quickly start to scramble to the roof in a attempt to not bw seen when there was a pretty good chance that she had already seen me.

On my scramble to get up the last for to the roof I feel a sharp pain in my ankle.

I hiss.

Pulling myself up I see blood slowly dripping from a wide cut on my ankle and I inwardly curse at myself for my foolishness.

I needed to leave.

Getting up I limp towards the edge of the roof.

"Wait!"

Stopping in my tracks I slowly turn around to see the girl my dreams havw haunted me with. Abby's golden brown hair waves a little in the wind is she looks at me with a out stretched hand.

Shell, what I'm the mother of mutations could happen Now?

***Author's Note***

Hey peeps! Sorry for the short chapter, I'm currently on a small vacation but didn't want to not publish after I've been gone for two years.

So here is a chapter but it's short as I am currently away from Home.

Longer one will be here next Friday!

Love you my marshmallows!

-Smore