Authors Note

*cough*

*Spits out dust and wipes dirt of clothes glaring at wattpad logo*

Yep! Hi guys I'm back. And hopefully for good. Kinda went off the radar for a bit. Did some camping, lots of school broke up with the love of my life ect.

But I'm back! It's summer and I'm ready to get my writing on. Don't worry this is the first book I am gonna update.

You all probably think I'm dead but let's look on the bright side. You guys get a chapter tomorrow and hopefully by the end of this week.

Granted I do have a life where I work and provide for myself but I am determined to get back into the swing of things after being gone from wattpad for like two years.

*looks at wattpad console*

Yeah there's some cleaning up needing to be done in here but what had some dust and spiders ever done?

Hopefully you guys are still with me. And there really isn't a excuse. I just got busy and didn't pay attention to my books.

And I frankly don't deserve any forgiveness. So I understand if you guys are mad. I would be too.

If my book I loved to read went on hold for two years. Yesh I would commit murder.

But I'm back and I'm staying up late tonight just for you so C'est La Vie my turtle lovers. See ya soon 😉

-Smore