Chapter 2: Visit From A Cousin

"That's right Angel! Now which one do you pick?" I ask holding up two cards to her.

One had Captain Ryan from space heroes and the other had The Incredible Hulk.

She points to the Incredible Hulk and I cheer. "Ha! Beat that Captain Ryan! My Angel says Hulk is better!"

Ella giggles at my actions and I smirk at her.

"Dude! Why all the noise?!" Mikey yells coming into the living room. Ella cheers and Mikey smiles at her but whips back to glare at me.

"Oh, sorry Mikey. Me and Ella were playing a game. What time is it anyway?"

Mikey sighs and growls. "Well it would have been eleven which is the time I sleep in!"

Ella claps her hands at Mikey's angry outburst and giggles.

Leo comes out and smiles at Ella who sits on the floor along with Donnie.

"So what did you name her?" Leo asks sitting down to play with Ella on the floor. Donnie plops down on the couch and sighs while Mikey groans and walks to the kitchen.

"Her name is Ella Kameko Hamato." I say watching Ella with a smile. Master Splinter walks out of the Dojo and smiles.

"Wise choice my son. Her name suits her, but may I ask why you chose Kameko for her middle name?" He says.

I sit next to Ella as she giggles and plays with Leo and look at Splinter. "Kameko means child of the tortoise. Even though we aren't tortoises we are turtles and it's pretty close."

He nods and looks at Ella. "She is in good hands.." he says quietly.

As if on que Ella laughs and turns to me holding her hands up. I chuckle, "Alright angel, let's go get some lunch.."

________________

Ella coos and drops her bottle as she lays on the couch, sitting there and holding her feet while rolling on her back.

She sees me on the floor and giggles, rolling towards me.

I didn't fully realize what was happening until she rolled off. "Woah, Angel!" I catch her as she falls and she giggles.

"Already wanting to become a ninja huh?!" I ask tickling her. She laughs and squirms in my arms as I smile.

"Aww!!! DUDES RAPHIES SMILING!!" I hear Mikey yell.

I whip around and glare at him while growling. He smiles nervously and runs off.

That's when I hear it.

"HOLD THE MANHOLE COVER!! Uncle Raph!!! Where is my cousin?!!!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

My niece Mia comes running in. Human form and all with her husband behind her.

She stops when she sees Ella and squeals. "Oh my gosh!! She's adorable!!" She comes and sits on the floor as I set Ella next to her.

She smiles and makes some faces at Ella before turning to me and hitting my arm.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner that I had a cousin?!" She whisper yells to me.

I glare at her and rub my arm.

"Ella just got here last night what did you expect me to do? Call you at 2 in the morning and say I found a baby?!"

Mia makes a 'duh' face at me and turns back to Ella. "Hiii Ella! I'm Mia, your cousin."

Ella gurgles and holds her hands out to Mia. Mia giggles and picks her up before her husband comes over with a bunch of bags.

"Mia wanted to get a bunch of gifts. So yeah, congrats?" He says.

I eye the bags but nod gratefully to him.

Leo comes out of the kitchen and sees Mia, before his eyes widen and he runs over. "My princess!!" He screams.

Picking Mia up in a big hug he twirls her around and smothers her in kisses.

"Dad!!!" Mia squeals, giggling.

"What I can't give you hugs and kisses?" He asks holding her while looking down at her.

She smiles.

"Haha Dad of course you can.."

They were a beautiful example of Father and Daughter.