The Report

As soon as I reach my room I rush to the bathroom and empty my stomach at the lingering feeling of Lewis' hands on me.

"It's ok honey" Ann coos as she holds my hair back for me. Finally finished I slump down on the toilet seat.

"I thought it was just a friendly offer" I cry out as Lilly enters the bathroom. "I'm never wear a short dress ever agin" I promise myself as nausea washes over me as the image of his hand under my skirt imprints itself in my brain.

"I'm going to go and inform the prince" Lilly determinedly strides off.

"No please don't" I beg. "You can't please I don't want him to know. I can tell he wasn't happy with me meeting up with Lewis. He can't know".

"Ok as long as you're fine" Lilly sceptically agrees.

"I'm ok I promise" I smile up at her.

"Let's get you ready for the report then" Ann goes straight back to business which makes me feel a bit more normal.

"Let's get you ready for the report then" Ann goes straight back to business which makes me feel  a bit more normal

Still feeling uncomfortable from the unwanted touches I stayed quiet while the girls got me ready

Still feeling uncomfortable from the unwanted touches I stayed quiet while the girls got me ready. By the time I finally left my room I couldn't even recall anything that just occurred.

"So are you nervous" Derik asks from behind me.

"Yeah" I mumble as he starts to push me towards the recording room.

"Just be yourself you'll be fine" he reassures."You already did this once and it wasn't that bad was it?".

"No" I grumply mumble causing him to laugh.

"You are deffinatley different from the other girls" he manages through his laughter. Turning around I aim a glare at him. "Hey! It's a good thing".

"I'm just scare I'm going to make a complete fool out of myself" and that I'm going to see Lewis. 

"Well we're here now. Try to relax" he tries to clam me down as he wheels me over to the group of girls sitting at their usual seats. 

"Can I sit at the back?" I ask hopefully.