Fourth Target: Sadamine (Uphill)

---

Quick Chapter Preview: Fresh off his last victory at Usui, David wants Riku and Kaito to get some battle practice, so he sends them to their next target: Sadamine. Kaito is ready for his uphill battle, while David reaches a mental block back home.

((The girl in the picture is Kyoko Iwase, Kaito's opponent)

--------------------------------

--Author's Note: To you guys, the readers real quick. Please, I want to say thank you for reading, it means a lot that you're still checking out my story. 

I've been going through my story reads for each chapter, and I noticed there is a group of people that are staying through each chapter and still actively reading, (first off that's awesome, thank you), and I just wanted to know what you guys think of the story, and why you're reading. 

It would mean a lot to me if you just answered these three questions:

1. What do you think of the characters I've written in these stories? Do you like them, can you get behind the writing I've put into them?

2. The action in my book, is it good, would you maybe like the action if it was more descriptive perhaps?

3. If I was to make a continuation of my book, would you guys be interested in reading it? Also, do you have any criticism for the book or any suggestions? (I'm all ears, I really want to hear what you guys have to say about my story so far!)

Thank You for reading, now, on to the chapter!

--------------------------------

---

The Evo roared down Kobushi, on another night run.

David dove into the left corner at high speed, his front wheels slipping as he controlled the drift perfectly.

A small bit of water left the cup and fell on his legs.

"Crap, still not good enough!" David said, roaring out onto a straight section.

The Green Evo dashed past right corner, his wheels screaming as he powered through the intensely fast over steer, the water in the cup swirling well, until a decent amount of water left and soaked his knees a little.

"These turbo over steers are some of my fastest and smoothest drift techniques, and I'm still messing up, letting some water hit my legs!"

He stopped the car and slammed the door, leaning on the right side of his Green Evo.

David sighed, thinking about Takumi,'That kid beat me on the downhill because his drifting technique is just so much better than mine! If I can't do a basic power over without letting any water leave that damned cup, than he'll dominate me when I challenge him again...'

He smiled,'I need to get ready, the Blue Jets will never be the fastest in Kanto with Takumi Fujiwara still running about undefeated, I *need* to beat him! And the only way is with cold hard practice!'

David looked at his watch,'Its getting late, I need to head to the bottom, Kaito and Riku are waiting for me.'

He got back in his Evo 5, and sped down the mountain, drifting skillfully through hairpins right an left, the back of his car swinging and his tires screeching loudly as David exercised his fastest four wheel drift technique.

David measured his time flying through a particularly acute right corner, his entry speed the fastest its ever been at, same with his exit speed.

He executed it well, his drift was controlled impeccably down to braking at the last millisecond, but David looked at his watch and shook his head unsatisfied,'I'm pretty sure that 86's right inside slide was quicker! Dammit!!'