Fifth Target: Wangan (Kaito Solo)

Special Appearance: A 20 year old, Yuji Okumoto (The bully from Karate Kid II) who cameos as the Silver Bullet, who's name is Hiro Amura, who's actually chill unlike his Karate Kid II character!

--

Chapter Rundown: Kaito leaves the mountains to get a taste of the racing life in Tokyo, only he doesn't get a spoonful, he gets a mouthful. And he loves it...

But an insanely fast NSX appears shocking Tokyo, which then Kaito proceeds to challenge.

--

--Shuto Expressway, near midnight...--

A truck driver whistled absentmindedly, he looked at his children's pictures taped to his dashboard.

Two cars flew by, a silver R34 and a white NSX (NA1).

The truck driver spit out his coffee picking up his radio talking to the other drivers,"Guys! Two racers just passed me, they're super fast!!"

One other truck driver picked up his radio and said,"C'mon man we see that every day out here."

"No! A Silver Skyline just passed me!"

"You don't mean THE Silver Bullet do you?"

"Yup, he's actually out on the Shuto tonight!"

--

The Silver R34 began to pick up speed, Hiro pressing the gas and trying to pass the NSX.

The NSX accelerated and was going too fast for Hiro to pass it.

"CRAP!" Hiro said,"I'm the Silver Bullet dammit! No one can match my speed on the Wangan! If the Midnight Club looses to this NA1 our name will mean nothing!!"

The NSX driver changed gears and throttled becoming a white blur flying past slower cars and trucks, diving in and out of them super quickly.

"That NSX is lighter and faster than me!! I can't go or dive that fast! But I don't get why!!"

Hiro maxed out his engine, all six hundred and fifty horses pounding, his skill showing off as he dove in and out of slower traffic like a master, but the white NSX kept going faster.

"This makes no sense!!" The Silver Bullet said,"No Honda Engine can push 400 HP! It's a limit of Acura's designs!!"

Hiro wiped a tear from under his eye,"My Legend of being the fastest on the Wangan for two years is finished..."

--

Back at the starting line which was a parking lot, the Midnight Club looked worried, their leader just emerged from his legendary Silver Skyline looking sad.

"Hiro! What happened bro! You win?" A Midnight Club member asked.

He shook his head.

"But you've never been beat! You're the legendary Silver Bullet, master of the Wangan!!"

He shook his head,"You have another master of the Wangan."

"Who? Who in the world could've beaten you?"

The White NSX pulled into the parking lot, the large crowd looking confused,"A Honda beat a Nissan on the Expressway?" Someone asked.

The massive crowd at the parking lot looked intently at right door of the NA1 ready to see who the driver was.

The door opened, and...

"A GIRL????" The Midnight Club asked, their jaws dropping.

A young woman with black hair and a jacket stood tall and proud, staring at the Midnight Club.