Chapter 1

(A/N: Watch the video before you read plz. Trust me it's awesome. I hope you like the story, cya xx)

Waking up, I slowly climbed out of my bed, rubbing my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I had a quick shower as I listened to music. BTS, No more dream filled the steamy room. I loved Kpop and Bts was one of my favourite bands. The dances were awesome, the music videos always look amazing, the members always look perfect. I liked Bts, BigBang, Got7, Boyfriend, Exo, Monsta X, Cl, Hyuna, 4minute, B.A.P, BlackPink, 2NE1 and loads more. The individual songs that they did were just as good as their group songs. So back to the story...

Singing the lyrics loudly, I washed my body. Well, sort of sung the lyrics, I sang it all but I wasn't 100% if I was saying it right as I did not know Korean. Although, Korean was one of the languages I really wanted to learn, along with Japanese because I wanted to go to both countries.  Danger came on, making me sing along instantly, humming as I washed my hair so I didn't get any shampoo in my mouth. That wouldn't taste very nice. I got out of the shower, drying myself, along with my long hair. Lastly, I straightened my hair, leaving small waves half way and got dressed in this...

 Lastly, I straightened my hair, leaving small waves half way and got dressed in this

Leaving my hair down, I grabbed my phone and earphones, placing them into my jacket. The doorbell rang, who could that be? I went to my front door and opened it. Straight away, I screamed in excitement as I saw my best friend, Jake standing in front of me. I jumped up and hugged him tightly, he laughed, "hey Sarah" He greeted with a cheerful smile on his face "Jake, what are you doing here?" I asked shocked. "I came to see you and I came to give you this" He informed me as he handed me a letter. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "What is it?" He chuckled "Open it and you'll find out" He told me "Yeah, I guess that will be a good idea" I replied making us laugh. "Come in first instead of just standing out here like an idiot" I told him, moving out the way for him to walk inside. He came in and I shut the door behind him.

We both sat on the sofa as I opened the letter. My eyes widened as I pulled out a ticket to South Korea. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" He smiled proudly as I lunged and hugged him tightly, like a koala bear. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" I repeated, He laughed "I know how much you want to go South Korea and I felt really bad when I went without you so I bought you a ticket and you're living with me" He informed. "OMG! Jake, thank you, I don't even know what to say, I'm so excited" I spoke. He smiled, "I'm glad, we're leaving at 7:00" he said. "OMG! Come help me pack" I told him as I ran as fast as I could upstairs. Hearing him laugh as he followed me.

I packed all my things pretty fast, in the end I had 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase altogether. I also had a small bag with my hand luggage in. For the rest of the day, we chilled at mine, watching movies, dancing and singing to songs like idiots as we always did when we were younger. It was 6:00 and we had to leave. We got onto the plane, I sat by the window and Jake sat next to me. The excitement rushed through me as the thought of living in South Korea filled my mind.