Chapter 26

Cold. Cold is all I felt as it consumed me. As I opened my eyes, I was met with nothing but darkness. Sighing, I thought nothing of it. I had woken up in the middle of the night. I closed my eyes again and started to drift off but a loud noise made me open my eyes once more. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What was that? 

Bang!

There it was again. I slowly climbed out of bed, quietly to not wake up Jimin. Opening our bedroom door, I walked out into the hallway, looking left, then right. Nothing. But darkness. I slowly walked down the hallway until I stopped, frozen in my tracks as a dark silhouette of a man appeared in front of me. I gulped in fear, oh shit! Frozen like a mannequin, I couldn't move, even if I tried. The figure came closer, and closer, and closer until it was standing right in front of me. A faceless shadow of a man, but I could feel it was staring into my eyes with it's not existent ones. Fear is all I felt along with the freezing air around me. 

Suddenly, I locked onto the other shadow figures around me, surrounding me, to my left, to my right, behind and in front, in all corners. I couldn't scream, I couldn't move. I was frozen. Fuck! What do I do? SOMEONE HELP!!! I tried my best to scream but nothing came out, I couldn't even open my mouth. Suddenly, the figure right in front of me moved, it opened its mouth wider, and wider, and wider, before I heard a creepy whisper in my ear. "You're time is near" once I heard the whisper, the figure in front of me screamed an ear piecing scream as all the figures flew to me at once, screaming at me. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH, NO SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE! AHHHHHHHH" I screamed. "SARAH!" I suddenly shot up with my eyes wide, my breathing was fast as if I was about to have a panic attack. "SARAH!" The figure shouted again. "AHHH NO PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed. "SARAH! IT'S ME JIMIN, IT'S OKAY" Jimin screamed as he grabbed me and pulled my body into his, hugging me tightly. I silenced but my breathing was still heavy. My eyes still wide. "Shh it's okay, I'm here. You're safe" he whispered in my ears as he glided his fingers through my hair softly and hugged me tightly. My breathing slowly became normal and I hugged Jimin back softly. "You okay?" He asked softly. I slowly nodded. Pulling away from him slowly but he held my hands. He looked into my eyes, worry and concern covered his face. "Shhh, it's okay baby" he whispered as I whimpered slightly. I nodded, trusting his words. "What happened?" He asked softly and giving my hands a tight squeeze. 

"I had a nightmare. It was dark, cold. There were these dark figures around me. Surrounding me. I couldn't move or speak, even if I tried, I was frozen. Then something whispered in my ear You're time is near. Then...then all the...figures started screamed as they flew to me" A couple of tears dropped. "Oh baby, it's okay, nothing's going to hurt you" He whispered as he wiped my tears away with his finger and hugged me tightly. He laid down on the bed, pulling me with him. He laid me on top of him and hugged me tightly, kissing my forehead. "Those were shadow demons. They can follow you, scream, fly to you but there harmless. They can't touch you, can't touch any objects, they just fly around to creep people out. So they can't hurt you and eve if they could I wouldn't let them" He explained. I nodded understanding, "I promise everything is okay. Nothing will hurt you. It was just a nightmare and that's all it will ever be. I won't let anything come near you" he told me as he stared into my eyes. I smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you. I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" He whispered. 

He then kissed my forehead, and again, he kissed my cheeks, my nose, my lips and then he was planting kisses all over my face, pecking me softly as I giggled. "Jimin" I laughed but he continued. "Jimin stop" I mumbled. He gasped and pulled back, "What? Can't I show my girlfriend some affection" he pouted making me blush highly. "Jimin" I moaned, pouting as well. He laughed, making me laugh too before he kissed me on my lips passionately. Once we pulled back, he stared into my eyes, "I love you baby and I won't let anything hurt you" he said, "I love you too" I whispered before he pecked my lips again and hugged me tightly. After our moment, we both got up, washed ourselves and got dressed before meeting the others in the living room.

"SARAH!" Jungkook shouted, bunny hopping towards me and hugging me. "Hey Kookie" I spoke hugging him back. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly pouting. I smiled at him, "I'm fine" I answered. "You sure?" Jin asked and I nodded. "Don't worry, it was just a nightmare" I spoke. The boys nodded, understanding and we all sat down. Jimin had explained my nightmare to them and they all decided that it was just a little trick to freak me out, to make me scared, to make me weak. Well it freaked me out and yes it scared me a bit but I would not let myself get weak. I was safe with BTS, I knew it, so I didn't feel weak, just a little freaked out.