Chapter 30

Me and Jimin were in his car, we had all decided to go out for the day this morning, wanting to act normal and have fun. Jimin wanted to take me out and of course I instantly agreed. The boys did moan and grumble slightly since they wanted to go out as a group but it all ended very, very quickly with a terrifying glare from Jimin. The thought made me giggle.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked amused. "How scared they were when you glared at them" I answered truthfully making him nod and laugh along. "So, where are we going?" I asked curiously. "Surprise" he spoke. "Jimin, tell me" I moaned. "Nope" he spoke, popping the "p". "Tell me?" I asked. "No, ask again and I'll glare at you" He threatened, making me shut up. He glanced at me and giggled, "Knew that would work" he teased. "You're so frustrating" I pouted. He smiled and took my hand, kissing the back of it making me blush, he winked making me smile. 

We reached a humongous restaurant, obviously very expensive. "Woah" I gasped, he chuckled, "Like it?" he asked and I nodded in return. He got out of the car, walked over to my side and opened the door for me. I smiled at him as he offered his hand, "thank you" I spoke and took his hand, getting out of the car. He held my hand as we walked to the restaurant. "Wait, this is really fancy" I spoke. "Yeah" he laughed. "You should of told me, I would of dressed better" I moaned. "You look beautiful baby" he complimented and kissed my cheek, making me blush. 

"B...but" I stuttered. obviously feeling insecure. "Okay, fine, how's this?" he asked and clicked his fingers. I felt a cool breeze for about half a second. My eyes widened as I looked down, I was out of my black jeans and t-shirt and I was now wearing a dress, he was now wearing a black suit. "Woah, how did you?" I gasped. He laughed, "You look stunning" He spoke. "Thank you, so do you" I smiled brightly. He smiled and offered his hand again, I took it and we walked inside the massive restaurant. 

Once we had sat down and the waiter gave us each a menu, we both glanced at it, my eyes widened. I was right, it was expensive. I glanced around the shop and all I saw were rich looking people. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked curiously. "It's so expensive here" I whispered, worriedly. He giggled, "don't worry babe, I'm paying" he told me. I shook my head, "But it's expensive" I repeated. "So?" he asked with a raised brow. "So....." I started but was stopped, "babygirl, stop worrying, I'm paying, like it or not?" he smirked. I pouted and rolled my eyes, "fine" I mumbled.

He gasped, "did you just roll your eyes at me?" he asked with a light glare, "maybe" I glared back. "Oh, you are asking for a punishment" he warned. A couple seconds passed before I rolled my eyes again purposely. "You did it again" he gasped. "So? What are you going to do about it?" I teasingly asked. He smirked, "you naughty girl, you're messing with the wrong man baby" he warned. "Am I?" I raised a brow with a small smirk. Before he could answer the waiter came over making me giggle quietly. 

"Hello, what would you like to order?" the man asked, smiling at me. A flirty look in his eyes. Not good. "Um...Jimin?" I asked, smiling at him. He looks annoyed, since he also saw the look in the waiters eyes, he can sense it too since he was the sin of lust. He looked at me and I smiled at him, assuring him that everything will be fine. He lightly sighed and ordered the chicken, I ordered the same. "Okay, we'll be over shortly" he smiled at me. I nodded with a fake small smile. Looking back at Jimin, I gulped. He was glaring at me, not the full on scary glare, but slightly more that a small glare. Oh no.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked sweetly. "Do you like him?" he asked. "What? Ew no!" I instantly answered. He eyed me suspiciously. "Babe, are you jealous?" I asked teasingly. "No" he mumbled. I raised a brow. "Okay, yes. I don't like him" he admitted annoyed. I giggled and held his hands over the table. "Stop, I love you and only you" I told him. He gave me and smile and we kissed. 

We talked a bit more before a girl waiter came with our orders. Which was good because it wasn't that guy but also bad. The girl was pretty and it was obvious she was attracted to Jimin. "Hello, here are your orders" she spoke in a fake sweet voice. She placed the plates in front of us but when she placed Jimin's she lowered herself more to show her boobs. Slut. However, instead of getting up to knock this slut out, I decided to keep my cool and just rolled my eyes. Yes it was my turn to be jealous but not for long since Jimin...Jimin is savage. "Thank you for our food but can you not try and show me your boobs like a slut. I'm not interested, I have a beautiful girlfriend in front of me and that's all I need" he smiled brightly at me. I smiled back at him as the girls eyes were wide, she scoffed and walked off like a child about to have a tantrum. 

"Damn, Jimin. You're savage" I laughed, making him laugh too. "Only my girlfriend can impress me" he spoke, making me blush. "Aww you're blushing" he teased. "Shut up" I mumbled. He gasped, "First you roll your eyes at me and now you're telling me shut up. Oh you are so getting punished when we get home" he threatened. I gulped and blushed. "So what are we doing after?" I asked curiously, but also because I wanted to change the subject. He chuckled and let me change it, "hmmm, you'll see" he told me. I nodded as an okay. Wanting to ask where, but I knew he would glare at me or tell me no. We continued to eat our food and make conversation.

After our food was finished, we called the waiter over. The same man that was flirting with me, I sighed. Not good. Jimin paid and I kept my eyes on him, I knew the waiter was staring at me but I ignored him. Once Jimin had paid, the waiter walked off but not before he put something on our table.  A piece of paper. Jimin glared and snatched it before I could pick it up. "His number? Oh I'm going to kill him" he raised his voice slightly, his eyes turning red. Oh no! "Jimin!" I spoke quickly, grabbing his hand before he could stand up. "Calm down and breathe. You're eyes" I warned in a low voice. He had an angry look on his face but took deep breaths. "Babe, don't worry, I'll take care of it. Stay here" I told him. Before he could say anything, I took the paper and stood up.

Walking to the waiter, I tapped his shoulder. "Um. Sir" I spoke. He smiled at me, "yes beautiful?" he asked. I sighed, "That guy who I was sitting with is my boyfriend and the only person I'm interested in, is him. So sorry, but I can't take your number" I told him, obviously uninterested and annoyed since Jimin is angry and since this waiter already knew this. Putting the paper in his shirt pocket, I went to walk away but he pulled me back by my wrist. "Yes, but can he satisfy you like I can?" he asked and rapidly kissed me. My eyes went wide, I pushed him off me and punched him across the face hard, making his lip bleed. "Fucking idiot! I dare you to try and touch me again, I fucking dare you" I threatened and walked off. "Let's go babe" I spoke once I had reached our table, Jimin already standing up, he saw everything. I took his hand and walked with him by my side. 

The waiter was standing by the bar with a smirk, staring at me. He winked even though I wasn't looking but Jimin also saw. Jimin walked up to the waiter and grabbed him by his shirt. "You fucking idiot. Never. Touch. MY GIRL" He shouted and punched him hard. His lip bled even more and his eye became red but Jimin didn't stop. He punched him again and again before pulling away and pushing him to the ground. "DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY GIRL EVER AGAIN!" He shouted, staring down at him (pic above) before grabbing my hand and dragging a wide eyed me out of the restaurant. Once we was outside and reached his car, he turned to me. 

"Jimin, baby. Calm down, it's okay" I spoke reassuringly, holding his face in my hands. "It's not okay, he fucking kissed you" He spoke angrily. "Yes, and I punched him. Baby, just because someone is attracted to me, doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. I love you and only you. No one else. I promise" I told him. He stared into my eyes and a small smile appeared on his face. "I know, I just hate guys like that. You're not aloud anywhere without me" he glared. "I'm not aloud anywhere without you anyways" I joked. His glare deepened. I pecked his lips, "I don't want to go anywhere without you anyway" I spoke. "Good. That was an awesome punch though, damn baby" he smirked. I laughed and blushed, "Thanks babe, your's were better though". He smiled and held my waist with his hands. "You're mine" he said and pinned me against the car. "I'm yours" I nodded my head. He smirked and crashed his lips against mine.