Chapter 39

"My dear it's alright"

An older looking woman appeared in front of them, with a older man and another older woman next to her. They all had light silver hair, light purple eyes and glowing halo's above their heads. They each had white wings, the women wore long, ankle length dresses and the man wore a white suit. The approached he group and smiled at Sarah. "W...who are y....you?" Sarah sniffled. "It doesn't matter. All that matters is that we heard a new angel's cries" the other woman spoke. "H...he's g...gone" Sarah began crying again as Jungkook hugged her tightly. "My dear, don't cry. It's okay, you can bring him back" the man spoke making Sarah's eyes widen. "W...what?" she asked.

"Depending on how strong your love is for this man, you can bring him back" the male angel explained. "H...how?" Sarah asked. "Give me your hand" the woman spoke softly. Sarah slowly pulled away from Jungkook but her left hand didn't let go of Jungkook's hand. She moved her right hand and gave it to the woman as the woman held it softly. "Okay, keep you hand here" she spoke, raising it above Jimin's heart. "Now calm down and focus" she spoke softly. Sarah took deep breaths and calmed herself down. "Focus on your hand and Jimin" the woman spoke. Sarah looked at Jimin's face before looking at her hand and focused. "Now, I need you to command all that power inside of you, all of that love, focus on your love for this man. Focus on your memories with him, your love for him, his love for you. Focus and command that power" the woman spoke. 

Sarah focused, she begun glowing once again. Her wings glowed brightly, brighter than it did with the devil. Her eyes turned a soft white, her eyes glowed and her hand glowed, her body glowed. A white light appeared between her hand and Jimin's body, appearing like bright white smoke. Jimin's body glowed brightly. Sarah closed her eyes and focused more, she thought about the love they had for each other. On how much she couldn't live without him. She thought about each and ever memory, remembering different times she spent with Jimin, going further and further into the past. 

Flashback...

"Ahhh JIMIN!" Sarah screamed as she ran around the house. Jimin laughed and chased her. Sarah had woke Jimin up by pouring cold water on his face. Jimin had tickled her, making her begun running and now he was chasing her with a glass of ice cold water in his hands. 

Sarah stopped and took deep breaths. She couldn't hear running footsteps, maybe Jimin gave up? Sarah slowly walked into the kitchen, looking inside. "AHHH" She suddenly screamed as freezing cold water was poured on her head from behind. She turned around and faced Jimin with a pout. Jimin laughed loudly. "aww baby" he laughed. She hit Jimin's arm and laughed. Jimin grabbed Sarah and hugged her tightly, "revenge baby" he teased. "Fuck you" she mumbled. "Gladly" he winked. They kissed each other before pulling away laughing. "PARK JIMIN! SARAH JONES! WHY IS THE KITCHEN FlOOR SOAKED? YOU BETTER CLEAN THIS SHIT UP RIGHT NOW" Jin shouted. Jimin and Sarah stared at each other with wide eyes before shouting "RUN!" and they bolted off. "JIMIN! SARAH! GET BACK HERE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

Flashback 2...

"Sarah....I don't want you hanging out with Jake anymore" Jimin pouted. "Jimin. He is my best friend" Sarah told him. Sarah has just got back from hanging out with Jake. They had been to the cinema's and then went to get food. They had been out all day and Jake dropped her home. They were both laughing and Jimin watched them with a glare and a pout. They hugged before Jake left. "Yes...but does he know your mine?" Jimin glared. Sarah laughed and looked at Jimin. However, Jimin didn't laugh. "Aww baby, are you jealous?" Sarah asked. "No" Jimin mumbled. "No? Okay then. Well if you're okay then I don't need to worry. I'm going to call Jake so be right back" she smiled teasingly, pulling out her phone. "No" Jimin grumbled, taking her phone and throwing it at the wall. "Jimin!" Sarah gasped. 

"No calling Jake!" Jimin demanded. Sarah smiled and hugged Jimin tightly. She pecked his nose making him blush. "Jimin stop being jealous. I love you. No one else, only you. You're mine and I am yours, everyone knows that" she spoke with a smile which Jimin adores. "Does Jake know that?" Jimin grumbled. Sarah giggled, "yes Jake knows that" she spoke and kissed Jimin's lips. Jimin smiled and responded instantly, making out with his girlfriend. They pulled away and smiled at each other before Sarah glared at him. Jimin's eyes widened slightly, "what?" he asked worriedly. "You owe me a new phone" she raised her brow. Jimin slowly smiled before laughed, "here babygirl" he spoke, using his powers to make a phone appear in his hand before giving it to Sarah. "Thank you baby" 

Flashback 3...

They were all in the arcade in their house. Jin and Hoseok were currently going against each other on the racing game and Jungkook and Sarah had just climbed onto the motorbike game. "I am so winning this" Sarah spoke. "We'll see about that" Jungkook spoke. "Good luck baby" Jimin pecked Sarah's lips. "Thank you babe" Sarah smiled. "Hey! Where's my luck Hyung" Jungkook whined with a playful pout, making both Sarah and Jungkook laugh. Jimin walked over to Jungkook and quickly kissed his cheek. "Good luck Kookie" he spoke, making Jungkook laugh. "Thank you Hyung" Jungkook spoke with a nod. "Hey! You're not aloud to kiss anyone but me. Jimin's a player!" Sarah gasped. Jimin laughed, "Don't worry baby, I only love you" Jimin spoke. "I know" Sarah laughed before she and Jungkook started the game. They raced on the motorbikes as Jimin and Taehyung cheered them on. 

"YAY! I WON!" Sarah shouted happily. She won and Jungkook got second, crossing the line a second after her. "OMG! I BEAT JUNGKOOK FOR THE FIRST TIME!" She shouted excitedly making everyone laugh at her childish actions. "Well done baby" Jimin spoke lifting her up in the air before lowering her slowly and kissing her lips. "Thank you babe" Sarah smiled. "Now it's time for you and me to compete" Jimin playfully glared. "Oh you're on" Sarah playfully glared back as they both got back onto the motorbikes, racing instantly as the boys cheered them both on.

Present...

Sarah gasped as her eyes shot open. Her eyes and hand glowed a brighter light then earlier, before the light slowly dimmed down. Sarah breathed heavily, her left hand tightening around Jungkook's slightly. She lowered her hand and then lowered her head to look at Jimin. 

Jimin continued to lay there, not moving and not breathing. Sarah begun to cry again, without a word Jungkook pulled her into his chest, hugging her tightly. "I'm not strong enough. I can't do it" She cried. "Shh...it's okay" Jungkook whispered as they hugged each other tightly.