Chapter 21

Two weeks had passed and I still haven't been in touch with any of them. I had hundreds of texts and missed calls of all of them, mainly Jimin. I don't know what to do anymore. Jake has been comforting me since day one, our parents don't know what happened as I obviously can't tell them what they are but they have been making me feel a bit better without knowing it. I have spent my days with them, talking, watching movies, playing games etc. Inside I miss BTS. I miss Jimin. But I don't know if I can go back knowing what they could of done to me, knowing what Jimin could of done to me.

Sighing, I drank the glass of water in front of me, suddenly a massive dark cloud consumed me and I felt and unbearable pain in my head, making me clutch my head tightly and scream out loud. Shutting my eyes tightly as the darkness trapped me in the corner of the sofa. Seconds later the pain went, I slowly moved my hands away, taking heavy breaths. Opening my eyes, the darkness was also gone. What. The. Fuck. Was. That?

"Sarah are you okay? Omg why was you screaming, are you okay?" Jake shouted as he came running down the stairs looking over me making sure I want hurt. "I'm okay" I whispered. He sat down next to me and I hugged him as I explained everything.

Suddenly a black with highlights of red shadow formed in front of me, I got scared and grabbed my head but pain never came. Not even a second after Jimin appeared. My eyes widened in shock as he rushed towards me. "Are you okay baby? Fucking hell! Are you okay? Did it hurt you? Did you see anything?" He spoke rapidly. "Woah, what are you doing here? How did you do that? You know what happened?" I asked moving his hands off me. "I teleported and yes I felt something was wrong" he spoke. I sighed. "What was that Jimin?" I asked. He stared at me with guilt and worry. "Tell me. No more lies. No more secrets. Tell me what the fuck was that" I demanded. He nodded. "I'll tell you but just not now, now here. Come back please. No more lies. No more secrets. I promise" he told me. I sighed but nodded in agreement.

After saying my goodbyes to Jake and our parents who woke up after I agreed. Me and Jimin walked out. He looked at me and smiled. "Trust me" he spoke before wrapping his arms round my waist. The same coloured shadow formed around us before I felt myself being lifted in the air. I felt weightless and slightly cold like I was flying but I wasn't. I think maybe seconds later, I was in the middle of the BTS living room with Just arms wrapped around my waist. They noticed me straight away and smiled brightly. "SARAH!" they shouted and ran up to me, squashing me into a massive group hug. "I'm so glad you're okay" "we're so sorry" "we missed you so much" I heard. "guys please" I spoke when at least a minute past and I separated myself from the boys. "Just because I'm back doesn't mean I forgive you, I want to know what the fuck happened a few minutes ago and if it's going to happen again because that scared the living life out of me and it hurt like hell. It felt like my fucking head was going to explode" I spoke getting angrier after every word. They nodded and agreed to tell me.

We sat down in the living room and they all looked directly at me. "The dark aura that surrounded you was the magic of a demon. A demon was the one who caused you that pain. As you didn't....leave.... The devil is mad and frustrated. No one knows why it didn't work but as long as your alive the devil will stay mad and send demons over to hurt you until you are killed. The reason why the pain stopped was because of Jimin" Jin explained. "Jimin?" I asked confused, looking over to him as he gave me a small smile. "Yes, before Jimin teleported to you he felt something was wrong and he knew you was hurt" Namjoon explained further. "How?" I asked looking at Jimin again. "I have a certain connection with you, I know how you're feeling all the time, I can sense it and I could sense you was in pain and in danger. Seconds after I sensed it I used my powers to help you and once I realised it was a demon I killed it before it could perform further damage" Jimin explained. I sighed and nodded, starting to understand more. "Okay so because I didn't get locked up in a cell, the devil wants me dead and will do anything in its power to do so" I spoke, confirming everything and they nodded. "Well that's just great" I spoke sarcastically.

"So am I going to die or is there a way that I won't?" I asked. They sighed. "Without us, you will die, as we are the only other people who have powers. Were the only ones who can protect you and we will do exactly that even if it means sacrificing ourselves. Demons will continue to come and they will get more powerful each time and even come in larger groups every time" Jungkook spoke. "The devil is the most powerful being and he will do anything to get you killed but we promise you we won't let that happen. Baby I love you and I will always love you. I don't care what comes, I promise to protect you from anything" Jimin spoke holding my hands tightly. "You will not die, not today, tomorrow, next week, next month. You wont die, we won't let that happen" V explained as they all hugged me tightly. I felt safe, happy, loved, appreciated in their arms. As cringe as it sounds I felt like I belonged somewhere.