Chapter 35

You could hear a pin drop. The idols grouped up, standing next to each other in a circle. They took deep breaths and prepared themselves for what's to come. Jimin moved Sarah to the corner of the broken down, burning room, to keep her safe and away from the battle that's about to happen. Heavy breathing was the only sound heard within the room along with the crackling of fire.

A loud screech was heard, making all the demons, creatures and idols run towards to each other. Punches and kicks were thrown at each other. Powers were used making the demons scream as they burnt to ash, as they were thrown into the walls and through the floors. "Ahhh" Mark shouted in pain as he was bit on his arm by the razor sharp teeth of the ugly creature. Jungkook used his left arm to lower himself and he skidded across the floor towards him, punching the creature across it's face as he lifted himself back up. He lifted his leg and round kicked it into the wall. "You okay?" he asked Mark as he helped him up, receiving a nod in return and a thanks before they both got back into the battle. 

"JIMIN!" Kai shouted. Jimin used his powers to burn the demon in his arms before he rapidly looked over to the man. Kai grabbed two of the creatures and swung his arms, making them fly in the air towards Jimin. Reacting instantly, Jimin jumped up and grabbed the creatures, spinning himself rapidly, throwing the creatures into the fire below them a second before he landed on another demon and dug his fist into it's chest, pulling out it's black heart. 

The idols fought and fought the thousands of demons and creatures who kept on appearing in front of them. Sarah weakly watched, fear filled her eyes and she believed the battle would never end, as the thought of losing the idols filled her head. She was beaten too much to try and help. However, she knew that even if she could, she wouldn't be able to do much knowing she was just a human. Tears ran down her cheeks as she wished, hoped and even prayed that the idols would get out alive, that the love of her life Jimin would get out alive. 

By the looks of it, the idols were winning. They weren't tired and only had a few cuts and bruises. Until....

"AHHHHHHH!" Sehun, Yugyeom and JB suddenly shouted in pain. They had been outnumbered as the creatures pinned them too the ground, scratching them with their sharp claws before stabbing them in the chest, side and stomach's. "NO!" The idols shouted as they one by one witnessed what had happened as they continued to fight. The idols closest, Got7, fought them off as quick as the could as they continued to protect themselves as well as each other. 

As the battle went on, the creatures and demons slowly decreased in numbers, cuts and bruises were formed and screams and shouted were the only sounds heard. Blood was splattered across the room, the devil sat still smirking as he psychotically watched the battle. Sehun, Yugyeom and JB, sat against the wall as they bled out slowly. Sarah laid on the floor in the corner, wishing and hoping it would all be over soon, the only emotions running through her body was fear and worry. Finally, the battle was over. The idols stood, covered in blood, clutching at their bodies and groaning at the pain as they heavily breathed. 

They rapidly looked around the room, just in case any of the ugly beings decided to sneak attack them. Slowly, they turned to the last evil being in the room. The devil himself. He sat smirking in his black throne. Unfortunately, the battle was never over.