Chapter 19

5 days later...

I sighed as I sat on the sofa. It's been 5 days and I've finally gained the guts to confront BTS and ask about what they're hiding. I've been staying at Jake's for these 5 days and BTS will be picking me up in 10 minutes. They have been acting really weird lately, weirder than usual. Constantly asking me if I'm okay, if I'm feeling any pain in the said places (my head, thigh, hips, mouth, neck and back) They've been asking if I feel out of place, if I feel like I'm forgetting anything. They're making me worried, like I will forget something, like something bad is going to happen or I'm going to suddenly end up somewhere that I don't know about. Who asks those questions? I know it's something to do with them being the sins and that night me and Jimin had as they've been acting weird ever since.

The doorbell rang, I said my goodbyes to Jake and my parents, grabbed my things and left the house. Getting into the car, all 7 eyes were on me, eyeing me suspiciously, watching my movements. Rolling my eyes with a sigh at their actions, I sat down in between V and Jimin.

Not long after we arrived home, I walked inside, threw my things to the side and made my way into the living room. The boys eyed me suspiciously and sat down one by one. Once they did I stood in front of them and crossed my arms, making them look at me weirdly. "Explain" I spoke. "Explain what?" Jin asked. "Explain, what the fuck you are all hiding?" I asked clearly annoyed. Their eyes widened slightly. "Don't try and hide it because it's obvious. Ever since that night, you've all been asking weird and you're not even trying to hide it or you're just bad at trying to hide it. What the fuck is going on? Someone tell me before I lose my goddamn mind, I'm sick of you all eyeing me suspiciously, watching my movements, asking if I'm okay, if I feel anything, any pain, if something's coming. I'm sick and tired of it" I shouted. I was pissed off, fed up and desperate. They all just stared at me shocked, scared and worried.

"Someone tell me what the fuck you are all hiding right now or I'm going to leave and never come back" I threatened. They all looked scared and shocked, it was obvious I was pissed off as I raised my voice. "Baby, please calm down" Jimin spoke in a soft and calm voice, standing up and walking towards me. "No Jimin, sit your ass down. You're apart of this to so don't act innocent. You're not getting any hugs or kisses right now" I spoke annoyed and he sat down with a sad sigh, I felt bad but he is apart of this and I'm way too pissed off.

"You all have 3 seconds for someone to tell me what is going on or I'm leaving" I threatened once again.

"Three"....

"Two......"

"O...." I was interrupted.

"You was meant to disappear"