Chapter 2

Sitting down on the sofa in between Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin instantly touched my thigh which made me feel weak inside. But I didn't do anything, they put the TV on and we was watching some Korean show. I had no idea of what they were saying though. I was so confused and they could tell, "Do you understand any of this?" J-Hope asked me, "Not one bit" I spoke honestly with a chuckle. "I'm trying to learn but I only just moved here today so I have no clue about anything" I said with another chuckle. "We'll take you places and show you around" J-Hope told me, "thanks" I said with a smile. I looked over and saw Suga sleeping peacefully, he looked really cute and was drooling a little bit. "Sorry about him" Jungkook spoke. "It's fine" I said with a smile. "Hey idiot, wake up, were talking to Sarah" Namjoon shouted hitting him in his arm, making him wake up. "It's fine, let him sleep if he's tired" I said with a smile. Suga shot me a smile, "He's always sleeping" Namjoon said rolling his eyes. "I would too if I had just performed how you guys performed, you was all so good out there" I said. "Thanks" They all replied.

"Do you want some food?" Jin asked me who was eating some Sushi. "I'm okay thank you" I replied with a smile. "Aww I wish I had that" Kookie sadly spoke, who was looking at the TV, a helicopter was on the TV. "You want a helicopter?" I asked and he nodded. "Why?" I asked, "Because it would be cool" He shrugged. I nodded with a chuckle, agreeing that it would in fact be cool. "He wants everything" Namjoon spoke. "So don't you?" Kookie asked. "Not really, I just want horrible people and criminals to go" he admitted honestly. "That's impossible. Unfortunately this world is full of them" I said with a chuckle. "Yeah, unfortunately" Namjoon agreed. 

"If you could have any car in the world what would it be?" Jungkook asked me, looking like a curious child. I thought for a few seconds before answering. "A Lamborghini, not sure which one, I'm not an expert on cars" I answered with a chuckle. "Lamborghini's are cool" He said. "Yup" I replied popping the p. "If you could have anything that someone else has what would it be?" V asked. "What do you mean. Like for example, the same jacket as someone or something like that?" I asked, "Yeah the same thing, anything as someone else" V said. I thought, "Jimin's talent" I answered with a chuckle, I looked at Jimin as he winked at me.

"If you could have anything in the world what would it be?" I asked everyone. "Non stop food coming to my house" Jin answered as he ate his food in his hand. I chuckled, "The most comfy bed in the world" Suga said. "Everything cool, like a throne" Jungkook spoke with a chuckle. "Literally everything that I like" V answered, with a small shrug. "Okay calm yourself" I said with a chuckle and he laughed. "Something really hard that I can hit and can't break" Rapmon said. "Same, the amount of people that annoy me is unreal" I said with a chuckle and he laughed. "A really hot girlfriend that's similar to me" Jimin answered with a wink. "Everything in the world" J-Hope answered. I laughed at all their answers. "What about you?" J-Hope asked. "Me... um...I don't know" I said. "Why have you got everything already?" V asked curiously. "No I'm just happy how my life is really" I said. "That's a lie, come on there's got to be stuff you would want to happen but your just not saying it" V said with a chuckle. "Honestly, I'm okay how everything is now" I shrugged with a laugh, they chuckled, nodding at my answer.

After watching a bit of TV, my phone started ringing. "Oh shit" I gulped as I answered the call from Jake. "Hey Jake, sorry, I forgot to call" I said. "Are you okay? I was worried" He panicked. "I'm sorry, I'm fine, thanks for worrying" I said. "You scared me" He said. "Sorry, I love you, I'll make it up to you" I said with a chuckle. He laughed. "It's fine, love you too" He said. "Aww, shame I didn't mean it" I said, "well that's rude" he said and I laughed. "You know I'm joking, I love you really" I said and we both laughed. "Anyways where are you?" He asked. "I'm with Bts, I'll put you on speaker" I said. "You're on speaker" I said. "Okay. You're with Bts?" He asked. "Yeah, I'l explain later" I said. "Was you able to pull Jimin, have you got him in bed yet" He asked jokingly. My eyes widened "Shut the fuck up, you're on speaker" I said with a gasp. Everyone in the room laughed. "Oh my fucking god" I said. "Shit, sorry, not sorry" He said. "I'm going to actually. Brutally kill you" I threatened, "What no, you hit hard, I'm sorry. I bought you food if that makes you feel better" He said. "What food?" I asked curiously. "Japanese sweets" he said. I gasped, "YES" I screamed. "Thanks, you're forgiven, I love you again" I said with a chuckle. "Yay" He said with a chuckle. "I really like Japanese sweets" I told Bts who looked slightly confused, they nodded and laughed.