Chapter 7

I was currently lying in my bed, I had gone to bed hours ago but I couldn't fall asleep. Too much was going on in my mind right now. What the fuck was I supposed to do? I love Bts and I understand how they can't help what they are but I still fell a bit of fear, what if one day they decided that I needed to be "Punished" How am I supposed to act? I sighed loudly and looked at the time. 1:00. What the fuck! Everyone would be asleep right now, I still couldn't sleep. I sighed once more and walked out my room. I slowly tiptoed downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I kept all the lights off so I didn't wake anyone up, because I was a bit worried and who the fuck would want to be up at this time? Not me, but unfortunately I just couldn't sleep, no matter how tired I was. 

I heard a noise which was pretty close. I froze and slowly turned around to see a dark figure. I couldn't see who it was, Fear instantly hit me. My eyes widened as I turned around rapidly to garb a knife but just as I reached for it the figure grabbed my hand and held it. I gulped and froze, "Shh, it's just me" I heard. I sighed in relief and calmed down. I turned around and saw how close he was, his face was centimetres away from mine, I gulped again. He moved back a bit, I relaxed slightly. "Sorry Jimin, did I wake you?" I asked concerned, he smiled, "No, no you didn't, don't worry. I couldn't sleep, you couldn't either?" He asked and I shook my head. "Come on" He said, I followed him and we sat on the sofa.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him, "I had too much things on my mind" I admitted, "Like what?" he asked. I didn't know whether to tell him I was still worried and scared. "It's about us isn't it" He said interrupting my thoughts like he was reading my mind or something. I nodded slightly. He held my hands, "I promise you that nothing will happen to you, everyone of us love you so much and would never do anything to you" He said. He lifted my head up to look at him with his finger and smiled at me. "I know this is a big thing to find out and It must be confusing you so much, but there is nothing to worry about, you can act the same towards us and we will act the same towards you, we won't act any differently so there is nothing to worry about. Please don't be scared of us anymore Sarah, nothing will ever happen" He said looking straight into my eyes. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you" I whispered, He hugged my back tightly. I pulled away after a few seconds, "I'm sorry for worrying you" I said and he smiled at me, "That's alright" He said. 

"Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked concerned, He sighed lightly, "I was worried about..." he trailed, "About?" I asked showing him that he could tell me. "If you hated us" He admitted and looked at me with worry and fear in his eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "Jimin I don't hate you, any of you, I love you all so much. I was just a bit worried and scared but I'm okay now thanks to you. No matter how much you frustrate and annoy me. I promise I don't hate any of you, I mean how could I, you guys make it impossible" I said with a smile which made him smiled widely. He jumped causing me to fall on my back and he hugged me tightly, he was now lying on top of me on the sofa. I chuckled and hugged him back tightly, "See impossible" I said and he chuckled. "We frustrate and annoy you?" He asked. "You do" I said teasingly, he faked gasped pretending to be hurt. He lifted himself up. 

He was still laying on top of me but with his hand on either side of my head holding him up and he was looking straight at me. "How do I frustrate and annoy you? I'm so innocent" He said pouting, "Sure you are" I said sarcastically, he pouted even more cutely which made me chuckle. "Okay, okay, you are innocent Jimin and you never annoy or frustrate me" I gave in causing him to smile widely and hug me again, I chuckled at his cuteness. Goddammit Jimin what are you doing to me and my feelings? Why are you shaking up my heart? (Why are you shaking up my heart? Why are you shaking up my heart? Shaking up, shaking up..sorry back to the story :P)

We stayed like that for a bit, until we started dozing up. I shook Jimin and he looked at me sleepily, aww he looks so cute! No Sarah stop it! (S T O P...I T :P) "Hmm" He hummed tiredly, "Jimin we can't fall asleep here, it looks....wrong. What will the boys think?" I stated, No matter how tired he was he still managed give me his signature smirk, killing me inside. "That wouldn't be that bad" He whispered. "Jiiimmmmiiiiinnnn" I moaned, he chuckled, "You're so cute" He whispered. My eyes widened, "Aww you're blushing" he teased. "Shut up" I pouted and he chuckled. "Okay, come on" he spoke and stood up. 

I yawned and got up, he then picked me up making me shocked but I just went with it too tired to say anything and because It felt nice. He carried me bridal style upstairs and into my room, he laid me on my bed and put the blankets over me. As he was about to walk away I grabbed his wrist, "Stay" I said sleepily, he smiled and nodded. He shut the door and laid down next to me. I turned to him and he put his arm round my waist while my right hand laid on his chest. "Goodnight Jimin" I whispered, "Goodnight Sarah" He whispered back. I smiled before finally falling into a deep sleep along with Jimin.