Chapter 27

A/N: This MV is sooooo good! OMG I can't stop watching and listening to it, along with their other songs.  Everything looks amazing, I love it so much. They all look and sound phenomenal,  and with Halsey. OMG I love her, Queen and Kings together. Straight away became number #1 on trending, actual, beautiful Legends. What do you guys think of their new album, what's your favourite song from it? Saranghaeyo everyone.

It's been 2 months since I had that nightmare. But every now and then I get it again. It's happening more frequently now, and I'm starting to see things, shadows everywhere. Not only that, demons have been coming more frequently, making BTS have to fight them off. Some have even tried to break in but BTS was way too strong for them. It's kind of fascinating when BTS go out and use their powers, becoming their sin. Their natural, amazing fighters, weapon fighters, their very talented and it's gob-smacking. Last night was the worst...

Last night...
I laid in bed, ready to fall asleep. Jimin was in the bathroom and BTS were all in their rooms. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body. A sudden breeze blew over me, making me shiver. Feeling a presence, I opened my eyes slowly. Nothing. I glanced at my room. Nothing. I looked over and saw my window was open, I didn't open that? Sighing, I looked back forward and suddenly froze. There was a demon hovering over me. Not a shadow, no mist. A demon. Not just one but 3. They would look human if it wasn't for their patch black eyes, sharp nails, razor canines. They were smiling at me psychotically. "AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as the middle one flew down and grabbed my shoulders. It picked me up, making me fly in the air.

"JIMIN! JIMIN HELP ME!!! AHHHHHH BANGTAN!!!! JIMIN!!! AHHHHHH GET OFF ME YOU FUCKER! AHHHHHH! LET GO! HELP!!!!" I screamed and screamed, fighting with him in the air, making it hard to for him to fly me to the window and out of the house. After a couple of seconds, the bathroom door swinging open, standing there was a furious looking Jimin. His eyes were bright red, small fangs showing as if he was a vampire. His hair was pitch black, his fists clenched. Red smoke surrounded him, "LET GO OF HER YOU FUCKER!" He shouted and used his powers. It sent the 3 demons and me flying into the wall but before I could hit the wall, Jimin flew up and grabbed me, pulling me out of the demons arms. 

"AHH!" the demon shouted in pain. The bedroom door swung open as Jimin hugged me tightly. "You okay?" He asked softly. I nodded with a small smile. He kissed my forehead and pulled me behind him as he and BTS turned to the demons. BTS were all currently in their 7 deadly sins formed, they looked dangerous and scary but also beautiful and magical.

I gulped, slowly preparing myself for what was to happen. The demons growled and lunged towards BTS. Backing away, I sat in one of the corners of the room. BTS instantly reacted to the demons attack and grabbed them before they could hit them. They slammed them to the floor or threw them into the wall making a loud BANG! "YOU THINK YOU CAN TOUCH MY GIRL AND GET AWAY WITH IT, THINK AGAIN YOU FUCKERS!" Jimin shouted as the demons tried to escape, he was outraged along with the other guys. The phrase "my girl" made my heart flutter slightly but I was too afraid to fully show the effect it had on me. 

Jimin and the boys immediately lunged at the demons and grabbed them before they could escape, they used their individual powers and killed them in seconds. I closed my eyes tightly and covered my ears with my hands as I heard their loud screeches. As they continued to shout in pain, I felt another pair of hands over my ears to block the sound, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook crouched down in front of me with a small smile, his hands over my hands, blocking out any noises. "You're okay" I saw him say. Jimin was crouched down behind me, with his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me securely.

Jungkook gave me a small reassuring smile and I gave him one back, I glanced up and saw the rest of BTS standing in front of us and the demons, blocking them from escaping or getting to us and I saw the demons on the floor, black blood everywhere, their hideous mouths and eyes widened as they screamed loudly in pain. My eyes widened even more at the terrifying sight. "Close your eyes" I saw Jungkook say. I did as he told me and closed my eyes and Jimin lowered my head down gently to face the floor. 

I couldn't see anything but darkness and I couldn't hear anything due to mine and Jungkook's hands over my ears. I felt safe in the place I was due to Jimin's arms round me, hugging me tightly into his chest and Jungkook crouched down in front of me, blocking anything from coming towards me along with Bangtan that was standing up in front of us and the demons. I sat there in silence, too afraid to open my eyes. Waiting for everything to end.