Chapter 29

A couple of days had passed, since the incident happened. It was pretty chaotic, but not because of any demons. Oh no, it was because of all our packing. I had contacted Jake and he told me that one of his friends would let us live in his house. His friend was pretty rich and travelled a lot, he was currently living in Japan and so that's why he let us live in his Korea house. We all agreed that we would move there, Jake and I had already packed some of my belongings, since everything was at his and then I helped BTS with their things. It didn't take us long, thanks to the help of BTS' powers. 

Once we arrived at our new house, it wasn't a mansion like BTS' house but it was still big. It was cosy looking, simple and had a couple of plant pots by the brown front door. The front porch was cute, it had a little rocking sofa chair along with a few chairs across the wooden panels. The house had large white windows with black shutters, along with a pretty big garage. 

"It's nice" Tae spoke up as we got out of the car in which we all nodded in agreement

"It's nice" Tae spoke up as we got out of the car in which we all nodded in agreement. "Let's go inside" I spoke up and walked to the front door, BTS following behind. Unlocking the door, I softy swung it open and walked inside. The house inside was pretty and cosy, it was simple like the outside and very spacious. 

After settling in, we all sat in the living room and put on some TV. "So do you think we'll be safe here?" I asked curiously. "For a while yes, but the devil is powerful so not forever" RM told me honestly. I nodded at him, "Don't worry babe, I'll keep you safe" Jimin spoke up and hugged me tightly making me chuckle, "I know you will and I will keep you safe" I spoke making us both laugh. "Eww couple's" Jungkook joked with a scrunched up disgusted face. "Oh shut up" I playfully glared, making him giggle. 

Everything ran smoothly all day, no surprises, no danger. It actually felt safe inside the new house. But how long will this last?

Myself and Jimin were lying in bed, we were watching a movie in silence with a bowl of popcorn. My head was resting on his chest, his right arm wrapped around my waist, our legs tangled together. A small smile on both our faces, this felt nice, it felt relaxing, it felt safe. We both reached for some popcorn at the same time but lightly laughed when our hands collided. Jimin grabbed a few and raised his hand in front of my mouth. I smiled and quickly did the same, we both opened our mouths and fed each other. As we ate the few pieces of popcorn, we stared into each others eyes, the movie completely forgotten about.

"Babygirl" Jimin mumbled but was still easy to understand. "Yes?" I whispered. He rested his forehead on mine and stared into my eyes, "I love you" he spoke up, I smiled, "I love you too" I replied. He smiled cutely at me before leaning in and planting his lips on mine. We kissed slowly and romantically, our smiles never leaving our faces. I hope everyday will be like this. 

The house...

The bedrooms are the same as the old house/seven deadly sins realm

The bedrooms are the same as the old house/seven deadly sins realm. If you cannot remember, please go over to Chapter 5, thank you, Saranghaeyo <3