Chapter 37

"JIMIN!!!!"

Jimin was lifted up in the air and stabbed through the chest, making Sarah scream his name as everyone widened their eyes. The devil smirked in satisfaction. "Hmmm, now did you really think you had a chance of winning?" he asked teasingly before throwing Jimin onto the floor harshly. Jimin groaning in pain, coughing loudly. Fear and disappointment filled him, was he really going to lose? He was going to lose Sarah? 

"N...No" He groaned quietly as he tried his hardest to stand, using all his strength and might but he was bleeding out. He was losing too much blood, making him too weak to do anything. The boys rushed to him holding him securely as they tried to calm him down and hold the wound. "No Jimin" "It's going to be okay" they tried telling him, whispering as they knew, it wasn't all going to be okay. 

The devil laughed, "you're all pathetic. Get away from him!" he growled as he used his powers, sending all the boys flying into the walls away from Jimin. They all groaned in pain. They tried to get back up and run back to Jimin but the devils powers were holding them all back, as he created a fire cage around each individual, caging them to the walls of the bridge. 

The devil walked down his stairs and approached the dying Jimin. "How pathetic. You know I had high hopes for you Lust. But you just turned out to be a disappointment. Guess I'll have to replace you, hmm that shouldn't be too hard" his words pieced through Jimin's small black heart. "Unfortunately, you won't be there to watch your little lover be tortured, torn apart and killed because you'll already be dead" he teased. "N....No" Jimin groaned as he lifted his hand to fire at the devil but he was too weak. The devil kicked him in the stomach harshly making him fly in the air and landing on the ground a couple meters away. Being lazy to walk over, the devil used his powers to move Jimin over to him, as he did he punched Jimin across the face and slammed him into the floor in front of his feet. 

Jimin groaned and coughed out blood as the boys and Sarah shouted and screamed, tears running down their cheeks. "Hyung NO!" Jungkook cried trying to fight through the fire cage, just getting burnt as a result but it didn't stop him. "K....Kookie" Jimin whispered out as he stared into his eyes, both of them crying. "JIMIN!!" "NO!" "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" "HYUNG!" "You're all pathetic, just like little Lust here. Maybe I'll kill make you all watch each other die and then replace you all. Not a bad idea if I do say so myself. What do you think Lust? Oh wait, you won't be there to watch your friends die will you? Aww well don't worry, I promise to make them all suffer" the devil laughed psychotically as Jimin cried and groaned in pain. "Hmm....I'm getting a little bored of you Lust. I guess it's time to end you" he smirked. Jimin's whole life flashed before his eyes as his vision blurred from the tears and the faint feeling from losing too much blood.

Flashback...

"Well aren't you a beautiful specimen" the devil smirked as Jimin smiled happily with a blush forming on his cheeks. "Hyung, you're awake, YAY!" Jungkook cheered, hopping into his bedroom. Jimin smiled, "Hey Pride" Jimin greeted making Jungkook pout. "Hyung..." he whined. "You call me Kookie, not Pride" he pouted already making Jimin his favourite Hyung. Jimin smiled his eye smile and nodded, "Okay Kookie" 

"Ahh morning Jimin" the boys greeted as Jimin joined them in the living room. "Morning guys" Jimin smiled. They had just been created and "born" that morning. However, they all had knowledge of each other straight away. They knew who they were, they knew each other, they knew the devil, they knew their powers, they knew everything.