Chapter 31

(A/N: Hello everyone, I hope you like this new chapter as much as you have liked the previous chapters. Thank you so much for all your support, it means so much to me. Also when you have time, please go check out my new story called "The Possession" It is a short story about 4 best friends going on holiday. But when they arrive, they arrive at a massive, dark, worn out house. A house they had not seen before and was not on the ad they looked at. They meet a unusual woman and find an old diary, speaking about a creepy doll and a possession. The story is short and completed and I hope you all like it. Thank you. Saranghae <3) 

So when we got home, you can probably get what we did *wink wonk* and if I do say so myself, it was amazing.

We were now lying in bed, the sheets up to our shoulders, Jimin's arms wrapped around me and our legs tangled together like a rope knot. Slowly, I lifted my head to look at him. Smiling at the sight, he was still asleep with fully closed eyes. Plump lips slightly parted, very quiet snores. He looked flawless. 

"Are you going to stare at me all day?" he suddenly asked making my eyes widen slightly. He giggled and opened one eye, "you're so cute" I blushed. "Even cuter" he smiled widely as I blushed even more. "Stop it" I mumbled. He hugged me even tighter in his arms and my head rested on his chest. "Are you going to pretend to sleep all day?" I asked. "Why would I do that?" He raised a single brow. "So you don't have to get up and do anything" I answered simply. He thought for a second before giving me a single nod. "Oh yeah, that is a good idea. Well goodnight" he spoke, pecking my forehead and closing his eyes. "I don't think so Mr. Open your eyes, we need to get up" I commanded. 

He groaned before mumbling, "I don't wanna". I shook my head with a chuckle, "Well too bad. Now come on" I told him trying to get up but his arms were holding me. "Jimin let me go" I commanded. Jimin groaned, "No. Stay" he moaned like a 5 year old. I giggled at his behaviour. "Jiminie. Get up please" I pouted at him. He scrunched his face cutely. I made my pout bigger and a few seconds later he cracked. He sighed, "fine" he mumbled making me giggle. 

We finally got out of our bed and got washed and dressed before walking downstairs to sit with the boys. "Morning guys" I smiled. They gave me mischievous looks. "What?" I asked raising a single brow, hearing Jimin giggle behind me. Obviously he already knew what the looks were for, but I had no idea. "Had fun last night?" Hoseok asked teasingly. My eyes widened, "Shut up" I glared making them laugh. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. "Don't do it in my kitchen!" Jin shouted. "Shut up!" I shouted back, hearing their laughs grow louder. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap round my waist. 

"It's okay babygirl, don't worry" he spoke soothingly resting his chin on my shoulder as I filled up a glass of water. I sighed and took a sip of the water before placing the glass down on the counter and turning around to face him. "But they heard everything" I pouted. He smiled at me, "don't worry about it. They don't care, they're just teasing" Jimin explained. "But I care" I pouted. He pecked my nose cutely making me smile, "well you shouldn't. Don't worry baby, everything is fine and if you care that much, I'll soundproof the room next time" he told me. 

"You can do that?" I asked curiously. He giggled and nodded, "Yeah, powers remember?" he spoke. My eyes widened slightly, "then why didn't you do it before?" I asked. He shrugged, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't think. I was too focused on pleasuring you" he winked making me blush. He giggled, "No sex in my kitchen!" Jin shouted again. "Shut up!" Jimin and me both shouted making us giggle. "Forget again and no sex for a week" I threatened. He gasped and widened his eyes slightly. "But baby, that's torture" he whined in shock. "Don't forget then" I said simply before getting out of his arms and walking towards the living room again, where I heard Ooooooo's. 

"When will you guys stop eavesdropping?" I asked. "Never" Tae answered as they laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully as Jimin sat next to me and put his arm round my shoulders. "So what are we doing today?" RM asked curiously. Everyone shrugged their shoulders, even Suga who was asleep. "What about we go out?" I asked. "NO!" They all shouted with wide eyes, Suga's head shooting up from his floating pillow. My body slightly pressed my back further back into the sofa slightly, as if I felt the huge impact of their answer. "Woah. Why?" I asked. "Too dangerous" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Not with you guys there. I was only going to suggest bowling" I shrugged. "We can magic a bowling room here" Jungkook told me. "Well hurry up and do it before I run out of that front door and make you follow me" I warned. Their eyes widened slightly before they all stood up, except Jimin who held me tighter in his arms to keep me from running.

"All done" Jin said. I laughed at their cuteness. "Let's go play then, I bet I can beat you all" I raised my head. "Oh you're on" Jungkook said. "yeah right" V spoke. "Let's go then" Jin said. We all walked to the new, magic, bowling room. "Let's get it!" Jungkook shouted making me laugh. We all played bowling together in the new room, hours had passed. Jungkook had won most of them but I won a few and Jimin won a few. We were all pretty good and got better as the games went on. 

After the games, we all sat in the movie room (another room they made with their powers) and had a movie marathon. "I'm going to the toilet" I announced. They nodded their heads, "Okay baby" Jimin spoke. Walking out of the movie room, I made my way down the hall to the bathroom but I heard a noise. Furrowing my eyebrows I turned my head but saw nothing. I simply shrugged it off and walked into the bathroom, did my business, washed my hands and walked out. As I walked back down the hall, I heard the noise again. Stopping my steps, I looked around and saw nothing. Until suddenly...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"