Chapter 34

Black and red. Black and red was all that was seen. Sweat dripped of each one of the men's faces due to the scorching hot fire around them. Sighing, they all slowly walked forward on the black bricked bridge, fire underneath them. Jimin stood in front with his back straight, fists clenched and a terrifying glare shown on his face. 

They all kept quiet and made sure to be on the ball at all times. They knew that the thousands of demons could pop out at any moment and they were right. Suddenly, they heard ear piercing screeches. The dark, ugly creatures flew at the group from their left, right and centre. Every single direction. The group braced themselves, swung up their guards and waited a few seconds before swinging their fists and lifting their legs to punch and kick the creatures back. 

They each used their powers to fight back but the demons were never ending. As much as they killed, more appeared from the walls. The boys fired their powers as the demons screeched in their ears, punched and scratched. "BTS, GO GET SARAH! WE'LL SORT THESE OUT!" Jackson suddenly shouted. The boys hesitated but both Got7 and Exo agreed. BTS ran down the long hall as the others covered them from getting jumped on and attacked. 

BTS sprinted and sprinted, using their powers to keep the ugly demons away as they ran down the long hall. Opening the heavy double doors that showed up in front of them. Finally, they stopped their tracks as they stood in front of the largest double doors there. The doors to the devil's throne room. Each of them gulped and sighed. "Let's do this" Jungkook spoke with his fists clenched. "Let's kill that motherfucker and get Sarah back" Jimin glared at the door. They all nodded their heads with clenched fists, as much as they were worried about facing the devil himself, they were all too angry to care. 

Jimin and Jungkook placed their hands on each door, they took a glance at each other, fist bumped and nodded before pushing the doors open. The doors swung open thanks to their strength. The throne room had black walls and a black bridge, fire all around it. Poles stood high, keeping the ceiling up. A long red carpet covered the bridge and led to the throne itself in the far distance where the boys could see the devil himself comfortably sitting on it. Taking a deep breath, BTS slowly walked forward, as they walked the devil got clearer and clearer until they were standing right in front of him. "Sins, how good of you to finally come back here. You've been gone a long time" the devil spoke with a smirk on his face. He was fully red with black horns, he had razer sharp teeth and piercing eyes. His long red, arrow end tail was by his side, his massive black spiked wings portrayed on his back, a red and black trident was held in his right hand and long red chains in his left. 

"Where is Sarah? Give her back!" Jimin demanded with a glare, nothing but anger portrayed in his voice

"Where is Sarah? Give her back!" Jimin demanded with a glare, nothing but anger portrayed in his voice. "Lust. Now, now. You have no right to be demanding things here. You seven, especially you have broken the rules" The devil spoke back with a scary glare. The sins gulped but still raised their heads high. "No one here fucking cares. Give Sarah back and we'll be on our way or else" Namjoon demanded. Suddenly, the devil raised his hand and swiped it to the side, sending Namjoon flying back, slamming his back into the wall. "What have I fucking said about making demands!" he roared. This angered the boys even more. First he takes Sarah and now he's hurt Namjoon, their leader. However, they kept their cool for as long as they could.

"Please. We know we've broken the rules but please. Bring us Sarah" Jungkook pleaded in desperation. "Ah Jungkook. The youngest, look at you begging like a little baby" the devil laughed as he bullied the Maknae. BTS' anger increased by the second, no one messed with their Maknae. The devil laughed, "alright. Bring her in!" he called. Suddenly, two of the higher class demons appeared with chains in their hands. They had bright, yet dark white eyes, bald head with ripped an dirty skin. Their noses were skeleton like, their teeth razor sharp, their ears long and sharp like elf ears but darker. Inside their dark mouths, laid a long sharp tongue, they had disgusting dead like bodies and claw like hands. The chains connected to Sarah herself. Her head was down and she couldn't walk, she was beaten and bruised as the demons dragged her. "SARAH!" Jimin shouted with wide eyes as he ran to her. The higher class demons went to stop him but Jungkook and Suga used their powers to obliterate them. 

Jimin grabbed Sarah and held her close in his arms

Jimin grabbed Sarah and held her close in his arms. "Sarah" Jimin called, looking into her almost closed eyes. "J-Jimin" she managed to choke out. "Shhh, it's okay, I'm here" he spoke soothingly. "What did you do to her?" Jimin asked angrily with a glare on his face as he looked at her beaten body. The devil chuckled psychotically, "I just had a little fun" he spoke with a piercing look. Suddenly, Got7 and Exo slammed the door open and slammed it shut behind them, running up to BTS to join them. "Boys, how nice of you to join us" the devil laughed mockingly. Jimin picked up Sarah in bridal style and stood with the boys. 

"Now, here's the fun part. I'll let you take Lust's little girlfriend with all of you alive, if you can beat every single demon here along with me at the end. If not, you all become my slaves and you can all watch me beat Sarah in the slowest and most brutal way possible before turning her into one of the disappointing demons" He explained making BTS' eyes widen. The disappointing demons were the ugliest and most tortured ones of them all. They got beat and tortured every day, they were half human and half demon. They stayed locked up in the basements as they got tormented, beat, raped, cut, abused, tortured. A few minutes past before they all sighed, knowing this was the only way out, they all nodded at each other. Jimin raised his head and glared at the devil, sitting comfortably with an evil smirk on his face. "Fine, it's a deal"