Chapter 1

Author's note:

Hey guys, this is my first story so sorry that it's shit. Warning: there is some sexual content, drugs, and lots of profanity. 'watch yo profanity' The beginning is going to start out a little slower, but if you keep reading, it'll get spicier than my memes.

*Rebbeca*

"Becca!" my mom shouts.

"Yes ma'am?" I shout back. I'm a pretty disrespectful kid, but I always say yes or no ma'am.

"Test time!" I knew what she meant. I had to take a drug test once a week, along with a phone check. I go towards my snapchat, clearing my history. I knew that if I was honest I'd be dead, and I'm quite serious about that.

"Yes ma'am!" I say picking myself up and walking into the kitchen. My mom smiles and hands me the drug test, in exchange I give her my phone. It's simple. I walk into the bathroom and smile. She's covered the sink and toilet and locked the glass shower door. I chuckle and open up the cabinet, pulling out a water bottle.

"Hurry up in there!" she shouts. I knew she wouldn't take long to check my phone, nothing was there. Well, now. Nothing was there now.

"Almost done." I pull out a water bottle next to it, filled with pee. I know, it's gross. It's how I don't get caught. I pour a mixture of both in. It's not my pee. That sounds disgusting, but I'll do anything not to get caught.

I knew that as long as I was clean, she'd let me go to Mike's house. Michael Clifford was my best friend. Of course everyone thought we were a couple, but not really. Sometimes we'd make out, but that was only when we were drunk and just for fun. I'm guessing you've figured that out. I'm the kind of girl who goes to parties and gets so high and drunk, I'll do basically anything.

That's not even an understatement. Tonight, tonight was the party that basically everyone would be that. Including me. I mean, anything could happen. I opened the door, handing her the small bottle of my pee.

"Thank you Becca." she smiled at me, "See you tomorrow sweets." She knew that I wasn't into Michael, we would never date.

"Yup bye," I said taking my phone and grabbing my bag. O took my phone out calling Michael.

"Sup babygirl," I hear him say. He calls me babygirl, and I don't care.

"Yo, I'm good to go. Wanna come pick me up?" I ask.

"Ya, on my way right now. I gotta stop and pick up my shit, wanna smoke some?"

"Is that even a question?" we laugh.

"On my way right now,"

"Aight, bye," I say hanging up.

I sit on the porch. My mom never went through the back door. We lived not too far from a soccer complex, that no one was at past five. It was six. I walk towards the complex. I'll get picked up there. I finally get up there and sit in the bathroom. I unlock my phone and open snapchat to do my streaks.

I get the text that says to meet him outside. I walk outside and go to the parking area.

"Sup bitch!" I hear Calum call out towards me. Great he brought the boys.

"Hey jump in the back," Michael calls out after Calum and I hop into the back where Luke and Ashton sit. One guy even hotter than Mike was Luke. I don't even know how to describe him. Perfect? I wish I could call him mine. Ugh. I smile towards them and Ashton winks at me. I'm the only girl in the group so everyone except Luke want to fuck me. Not happening.