Chapter 2

Author's note: So I have like no friends lmao, and this is the second update but fuck it lmao. SOMEONE LOVE ME. Anyway enjoy to like my one fan I love you <3 lmao

~Rebecca~

"Did you have fun?" my mom asks throwing a pillow at my face. I open my eyes.

"I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling good." I answer.

"Fun! Alright so sweetheart I'm going to be working a late night tonight. I might not come home, might just stay at the office. Alrighty? There's some money on the counter, order pizza and invite Mike or something. Love ya!" she told me quickly before walking out.

"Ok love you too," I threw the pillow off and lifted my phone. I decided to call Mike. Dammit, it went to voicemail. Instead I called Luke.

"Hello?" I hear his masculine voice.

"Hey it's Rebecca," I say.

"Who is it? Get off the phone and come back to bed baby!" I hear a female voice in the back. I immediately hang up. Wow. He moves on fast. I decide to call Ashton. I almost think it's going to voicemail when someone picks up.

"Yo Becks, what's happening?" I hear Ashton's voice.

"Are you with Michael?" I ask.

"Um, no. Why?" he answers.

"FUCK! You wanna come over and eat pizza? Please if you're with Michael bring him." I plead.

"Ooh pizza, be there soon bye." he hangs up before I can say goodbye.

"Ok then," I order one half large pineapple pizza, Michael and I's favorite, and half just ham, Ashton's favorite. Then I ordered a large pepsi. I concluded the order with breadsticks and the desert pizza thing. As soon as I finish ordering, Ashton walks in with Calum and Michael. I run over and hug Michael. He doesn't push me away, but he doesn't hug me.

"Luke's on his way," says Calum.

"Ugh," I mumble. He's a fucking man whore.

"Where's the food?" says Ashton as he jumps on my couch flipping the xbox on.

"On it's way," Michael completely ignores me and sits on the couch while Calum grabs another controller. They argue about what game to play.

"Mikey, listen..." I start. Before I finish he pulls me onto his lap and he's kissing me. Not like the drunk make out sessions we've had, but this one meant something. Great, I'd kissed two people before 24-hours was up.

"You listen," he starts, "I love you, I always have but you are blind." he stops and Ashton and Calum have stopped arguing and now are staring at us.

I put my forehead onto his, "Mikey..." I pause to breath and the door opens.

"Becca," I hear Luke's voice. Oh fuck.

"Hey man, you might wanna leave," I hear Calum get up and walk towards the door.

"Becca, about earlier, it's not what you think..." he begs me to listen. I sit on Michael's lap, saying nothing, zoning off. I have to choose. Luke or Michael. I've always liked Luke, and Michael is just a friend. Right?

"Becks," Michael's soft voice brings me back to reality. I stand up.

"Everyone leave, Luke stay." I say, pain in my voice. I was gonna figure it out.

"What the hell Rebecca? Michael has been here and you're gonna be with this man whore?!?" Ashton shouts at me.

"I said leave," I restate. I look at Michael and see the hurt on his face.