Chapter 6

(A.N: I THINK I’M GOING TO DO SOME SMUT IN HERE SO SORRY IN ADVANCE IF IT’S REALLY BAD)

Michael’s POV (right before Becca leaves)

Ashton reaches across my lap and taps Becca. He takes her out and I give him a death stare and he smiles at me. I roll my eyes.

“Where the fuck is Ashton taking her?” I hear Luke murmur.

“She likes to fuck guys who aren’t into her so I mean,” I smirk at him. He rolls his eyes.

“Michael, do you actually love her?” Luke asks.

“Yeah. Do you?” I ask in return.

“I like her, but I don’t know her enough to love her. We’ve never really talked, but just fucked.” he says. I look at him and his eyes are filled with guilt. “Fuck, I really fucked up didn’t I?” he puts his head in his hands.

“Yeah Luke. You really fucked up..” I say, half way sympathetic. I mean, maybe this makes her mine? What am I saying, she shouldn’t have to choose. I stare back at the screen which has some dumb ass song lyrics on. It’s been ten minutes since Becca left and I began to get worried. I walked in front of Luke and he was still sitting.

I walk out and walk around to see if I could find her. “Becca?” I yelled quietly. I see her crying on a couch before hugging Ashton before she runs up to me. She wraps her arm around me.

“What’s wrong baby girl?” I asked worriedly, kissing her forehead. She looks up at me before smashing her lips onto mine. I kiss her back, and run my fingers through her hair. Soon enough, Ashton is coughing and clearing his throat so we will separate.

“Nothing anymore,” she smiles one of her famous smiles and I smile back before pecking her on the lips again. Her smile is so big. I see Ashton smiling in the back.

“Look at this work I’ve done,” he says before walking away.

“I have a question, and if it’s too soon then that’s fine,” I say looking at her in the eyes, “Do you want to come over tonight and well… you know?” I giggled at my own awkwardness and her pupils got bigger. She stood on her tippy toes and whispered into my ears, “Mr. Clifford, are you suggesting that I come over with you, in your bedroom? You know anything can happen right?”I feel a tightness in my dress pants.

“Fuck, Becca. Don’t tease me,” I say in low voice.

BECCA’S POV

“But why not,” I palm at the growth in his pants. He grunts slightly before grabbing my hand and pulling me into a family restroom. He pushed me up against a wall, and my heat started to get wetter. He kisses my neck before telling me to get down on my knees. I do and I unbuckle his pants.

“Becca, you’re driving me crazy. Do something,” he said, obviously desperate. I tug his pants down along with his underwear and his length springs out. My eyes widen when I realize I never saw Luke’s actual dick but felt it. I wrap my hands around it, slowly rubbing it.

“Babygirl,” Michael gasps out when i wrap my lips around it and start licking the tip.

“Well, the service is probably almost over,” I say standing up and kissing Michael. “I’ll go find the boys, see you out there. Good luck with that,” I say giggling and Michael frowns at me. I wink and leave before he can say anything. I see the crowds and I try to find Luke. Oh yeah and Ashton and Calum. I see them laughing.

“Hey guys!” I say smiling. I look at everyone who is smiling, except Luke looks pained. Sorry Luke. I need a guy who wants more than a fuck.

“Where’s Michael?” I hear Calum say. I bite my lip to hold back a laugh. I look at Ashton and he’s doing the same thing and looking at me.

“Oh he had to do something, I’m sure he’ll be back,” I say not being able to hold back a laugh anymore. Ashton breaks out laughing. My side hurts by the time we stop. I feel a hand on my lower back.

“What were we talking about?” Michael asks, which leads everyone to laugh once again. While everyone is laughing I feel his breath on my neck, “Oh babe, you’re in so much trouble tonight,” I smile and kiss his cheek.

“Let’s go my dudes,” I say leading them out. Luke was obviously pissed, but it’s whatever. I was with Michael.