Chapter 9

MICHAEL’S POV

Here I am. Naked and with someone I love in a bed. I had to go over the events of last night because I was in such disbelief. I finally got her. I look at her and you can hear her tiny little snores. I kiss her forehead. It’s so weird how we’ve never done more than kissed because I’ve seen her naked multiple times. I look at the time: 5:45. I suppose that I should get up.

“Baby girl… wake up…” I say shaking her slightly.

“Shhhh… I don’t wanna,” she says rolling over onto her stomach. I kiss her shoulders and arms. “God do I love it when you do that,” she says kissing me.

“We need to shower so get up,” I say smiling at her cute sex/bed hair.

“Can we do it together?” she smirks even though her eyes are still closed. I stand up and pull on a pair of boxers, although I knew I was gonna be taking them off soon. I Stand over her and kiss her naked back down to her BOOTY. She rolls onto her back and last night comes back again and I just stare in awe at her body. She blushes. I see all the hickeys I left. She’s wide awake now and she sits up. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into the bed again.

“You’re an ass,” I mumble.

“I have an ass,” she giggles.

“A nice one,” I smirk at her. She rolls her eyes and stands up.

“I’m going to go take a shower. I’m going to be wet and it’s gonna get steamy so join me if you want,” she winks at me. (a.n this was cringey to type) We take a shower and we fuck, again which was amazing by the way. We get out and she wears one of my shirts and the pair of pants from yesterday.

“You’re so beautiful,” I say, wrapping my arms around her and looking into the mirror. She just smiles. I kiss her cheek and she blushes.

“Well Michael Clifford, I suppose we should make sure the boys are awake,” she says pecking me on the lips before running out of the room. She really was beautiful. I follow her downstairs to see Ashton and Calum cuddling and Luke on the opposite side of the couch. They are all awake, but not up.

“Wake up ladies!” Becca shouts.

“Shut uppppp,” Calum says. Ashton giggles and jumps up.

“Did you guys have fun last night?” Ashton says.

“Maybe a little too much fun,” Calum says, sitting up now. Becca blushes and then rolls her eyes.

“Get ready for school,” she says before walking over to me. “And yeah we had fun, a lot more fun than any of you guys will ever have,” she laughs and I see Calum look over at Luke who is completely zoned out. Obviously I was still pissed at him, but I had her now.

(kind of a long author’s note; I haven’t updated in a while but I’ll start doing once a week and this chapter is super short but I’m going to update again in the next few days and there is going to be a time skip and DRAMA ALERT. Also i suck at writing smut sorry not sorry. Thanks to all for reading and i’ll update asap!!)