Chapter 14

(an: this chapter is boring af but it's a filler, ill post tomorrow 💖)

*BECCA’S POV*
Here I was, in the bathroom, high as hell when I see Crystal.
“Hey Crystal!” I shout and then giggle a little because I was really loud. “Didn’t mean to be that loud,”
“Hey… is everything okay?” she asks. I just shrug.
“Right now? Everything’s great. But when I walk out of there I’m going to get lectured by  my boyfriend who doesn’t even care about me anymore,” I weakly smile.
“Why don’t you break up with him?” she asks.
“Cause our sixth month is tomorrow and he says he’s going to make it up, and I believe
him,” I say.
“Why are you acting so weird?” she narrows her eyes. I use my finger and point for her to come closer before whispering in her ear.
“I’m high,” I say before giggling, “and I need to pee,” I say, walking into a stall.
“I’ve got to get to class, I’ll see you later,” she says and I hear her leave. I get out and walk out to see Luke walking out of school, Calum and Ashton close behind. You can see them yelling and then Luke walks back in. The hallways are cleared out now. I start running and jump
onto Luke’s shoulder.
“My Lukie Pookie!” I shout and giggle. Calum is just laughing, and Ashton is dragging him to class.
“Don’t call me that,” he pouts and I get off his back.
“Did you know Michael is taking me out tomorrow? He’s actually going to take me out. I think I might get him a hair dye and like something cool, ya know?” I say, smiling.
“I’m glad…” he murmurs.
“Are you okay?” I say, tilting my head.
“Yeah, fine. Let’s get to class,” he says dragging me to my locker so I can get my stuff
out.
“Lukieeee,” I say, “Sing for me,”
“Are you coming to band practice today?” he asks me. I sometimes like to go and watch them.
“Yes, will you sing for me there?” I ask and he nods. “Yay!” I say. I get into my class and the whole day goes by pretty good, and by lunch the high is worn off a little.
“Hey, we’re sorry we couldn’t make it to your double date thing,” Michael says, actually apologizing to Luke.
“It’s fine. I don’t think we’re going to work out, she’s not my type,” Luke shrugs.
“We all know what your type is,” Ashton mumbles and Calum elbows him again. I look at them confusedly.
“What does that mean?” I ask and they just ignore me.
“So tomorrow is the big 6 months, half a year. What are you guys doing?” Calum says, changing topics.
“I’ve got plans for her,” Michael says, “So be ready by six, okay?”
I get slightly excited, “Wait seriously?”
“Of course,” he says kissing my cheek.
“Yay,” I say, hiding some of my excitement. Michael rarely took me out, and when he did I always had to pay.
“You don’t need to bring money,” he says, as if reading my mind. I kiss him and smile. I like it when Michael wasn’t upset over something. Lunch finishes and by seventh, the high is
almost completely gone. I go back into the bathroom and see Crystal, again.
“Why do I keep finding you in the bathroom?” I laugh lightly and she just smiles at me a
little bit.
“I need to pee a lot, plus I hate school so I hide in here for like ten minutes a class period,” she says smiling more.
“That’s fun, I guess. Also Luke said that it wasn’t working out?” I say, trying to start conversation.
“Yeah, he talked about this other girl too much. Plus, I like this other guy. He’s in my music class, he’s so cute.” she says smiling even wider.
“Who is it?” I ask, curiously.
“His name’s Michael,” she says.
“Michael Clifford?” I ask.
“You know him?” she says, obviously confused.
“Yeah, he’s my boyfriend,” I state and her face immediately falls.
“Oh shit,” she mumbles. Her face fills with worry, “I won’t go after him. swear. It’s just a  small crush,”
“It’s fine,” I say with a smile. I mean, who wouldn’t like MIchael? He was adorable and sweet and amazing.
“I’m so sorry,” she says, still frantic.
“Girl, don’t worry. Who wouldn’t like him? He’s adorable,” I say. She looks slightly relieved and I just smile.
“Thank God,” she murmurs. “We need to hang out after school instead of meeting in the bathroom,” she laughs a little.
“Do you want to come to the boys’ band practice?” I ask, pulling phone and preparing to call one of the boys to make sure it was okay.
“Wait really? I haven’t found many friends except this girl Bryana and Avery. Can they come?” she asks.
“Here give me a sec,” and I call Calum.
“I’m in class, what do you want?” he says quietly.
“Can I bring some people to your band practice?” I ask.
“Let me ask the boys,” he says and we wait a few minutes and he returns, “Sure. Why not?”
“Awesome. See you after school,” I say and hang up I look at Crystal and smile.
“What’s the address?” she asks. We trade phone numbers and I send them to her through text.
“They are so good!” I exclaim. We had been in the bathroom for about fifteen minutes and when we checked the time, we both scurried out of there to our seventh period classes. Of
course, I got in trouble but I just lied about my whereabouts. I loved the boys and all, but it’ll be good to finally have some girls in this group. Hopefully, Crystal’s crush was just small. Hopefully.