•1•

Jungkook ran down the stairs already late for school. "Aish!" He started looking around the house for his shoes but they're no where to be found.

"HYUNG! HAVE YOU SEEN MY SHOES?!?" Jungkook stands at the bottom of the stairs calling out for his older sibling.

"I have it! Hang on!" Chung ho came rushing down the stairs.

"Why did you have it?!?" Jungkook grabbed the shoes and put it on him.

"I wasn't sure what shoes would go with my outfit and I saw yours I thought it would match but no" Chung ho put his jacket on while walking straight to the mirror to check his outfit.

"Why are you dressed like that? Its only school.." Jungkook noticed how he's overly dressed today especially since they're only going to school.

"Today's a special day!"

"Its Monday.." Jungkook grabbed his bag and put it over his shoulders.

"Its the day Im finally getting a girlfriend!" Chung ho smiled proudly at the mirror while fixing his top.

"A girlfriend? Since when?" Jungkook chuckles as he waits for his older brother to get ready to leave.

"Well technically not yet! I still have to ask her out!"

"Why would you even want one?!?"

"Because unlike you Jungkook! I actually want a real relationship! I don't want to just play with girls!" Chung ho picks up his bag walking towards his younger brother.

"I don't play with them!" Jungkook quickly defends himself.

"Oh right! You just sleep with them and then break their hearts! Totally not playing with them!" Chung ho laughs as they both leave the house.

"Its not my fault girls are being too easy! And who wouldn't want a piece of THIS!" Jungkook pulled up his shirt revealing his hard six pack and smirking.

"Not this girl!" Chung ho proudly states out.

"Who even is she?"

"She's actually in you class!"

"My class?!? Hah! Your girlfriend is probably someone I've been with already!" Jungkook laughs like it was some kind of achievement for him.

"I don't think you've even noticed her existence yet! Because you're so blinded by the sluts in your class!"

"So she's a nerd?"

"Nerd?! Do people actually use that label?!? And no! She's beautiful and smart and so damn sexy too!" Chung ho bites his lip as he pictures her.

"Then she's probably not in my class!"
They both drive to the school still talking about girls and how Jungkook is such a player when it comes to them.

"There she is!" Chung ho parks the car in front of the school as he pointed towards a girls direction.

Jungkook kept looking around but the girl he's been describing seem to not fit any of the girls around. "Hyung I dont see anyone you've described!"

"There! The one standing by the door with that girl!"

"Wait....which one?" Jungkook tries to look between the two girls and still neither of them fit his description.

"The one in the glasses Pabo!" Chung ho hits his arm and Jungkook just had his mouth wide open.

"HER?!? Seriously hyung!" Jungkook couldn't stop laughing.

"Why whats wrong?"

"She's a nerd!" Jungkook tries to even out his breathing.

"Why do you think that huh!"

"She wears glasses hyung!"

"Oh so since she wears glasses she's a nerd?" Chung ho is now the one shocked.

"YES!"

"Oh Jungkook-ah.....Sometimes I wonder if we're even siblings..." Chung ho left the car leaving Jungkook just confused. He watched as his brother started making his way towards the girl they were just talking about.

"Y/N!" He heard his older brother call her name out.

"y/n......" Jungkook did even realise he just mumbled to himself.

___________
I know first chapter is always boring!😂

Just bare with me here!😂😂