•25•

"Whats wrong with him?" Jimin asked the doctor to only earn a smack from Yoongi.

Yoongi: " What do you think?"

Jin: " Yah!" he tells the two to stop so they could let the doctor to speak.

Doctor : " Well since none of you can't tell me the last time he ate, he's malnourished..fatigue..its all too much for a body to handle. We are taking care of him now with an IV drip, but he'll still need to eat any type of solid food and intake a lot of fluids."

Jin: "Thank you Doc, We'll make sure to do so!"

The doctor left the boys there in Jungkook's room, they were gonna rush him to the hospital but Chung ho said that it'll just make Jungkook feel more worse being back in the hospital because the last they were there they lost their parents.

Hoseok :" We need to call Y/N.."

Chung ho :" Y/N? Why do you need to call her?" He enters the room with a tray of food for Jungkook. He placed it on his table and behind his back the boys started hitting Hoseok for saying that.

Jimin : " Because I'm sure she's probably looking for you!"

Chung ho : " I already did"

Taehyung : " You did? And is she on her way?"

They all had their hopes up hoping that she's rushing to get here.

Chung ho : " Why would she come here?" he chuckles and the boys were so disappointed.

Jimin : " She didn't even care?"

Chung ho : " Why would she? She has school!....You too! All of you!"

He scolded the boys.

Jin : " Its okay we can stay here"

Chung ho : " No! I can take care of him myself! You guys go! Now!" He started pushing all the boys out of his room.

~At School~

"Y/N!!" she started walking faster than earlier seeing that Jungkook's friends were already waving at her to stop walking.

They finally reached her and stopped her by blocking her way.

"What?!?!" She said through her gritted teeth.

"Do you not want to visit Jungkook?" Jimin asks but she only rolled her eyes.

"Why would I care? he could get sick all he wants!! There are actual people dying in the world okay! " she tries to walk pass them but they wouldnt budge.

"Jungkook is!" Jimin blurted out making her stop and just stare at him.

"W-what?" she choked in her own words.

"He's in critical condition! The doctors said he could just....go...any second now..." The boys looked at Jimin like he was crazy for lying about Jungkook's condition. But Jimin knows that Jungkook will only get better knowing he has Y/N by his side.

"Get out of my way..." she bit her lip looking down. " I said Get out of my way!"

the boys finally let her pass but Jimin wasn't giving up. Not when it depended on Jungkook's happiness.

"He did Love you!" Jimin screams making her stop in her tracks. " He didn't confess to you 4 years ago because he felt sorry....he did that because he really did!....Every time he told you how much he loved you...it was way more than that....He was...is....madly....deeply...in love with you..".